On my recent trip for a conference I was moved to Casa Velas because Velas Vallarta was overbooked. There selling point for moving me was I was being upgraded to their boutique hotel. The only view is of a golf course that can only be seen from the lobby or the restaurant. For a Mexican hotel the breakfast selection is minimal and substandard at best and the service is worse. After the first day I wanted to wear a shirt with my room number as I'm asked every were I go what my room number. There are many options in Puerto Vallarta, don't make this one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique