I can't help to rave of this amazing place. I am EXTREMELY particular as to where I stay. To tie a point of reference, we stayed at four season in Maui on our honeymoon so I was sure nothing would ever compete. I stand corrected. The service was in line with a four seasons property. I had low expectations in regards to food after a mediocre trip to the Dominican which was also all inclusive. However, the food was sensational. Every single meal. I also need to mention Daniel. The most wonderful, kind waiter as well as human I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. He works in the patio area at 5pm to 1 am. He is so kind and accommodating and made me smile every night which made my husband smile! He got me Latin dancing and I am not one for peer pressure. He was just that charming and welcoming. I can't say enough. Do yourself a favor and make this your next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique