Thanks to Mother Nature and three cancelled flights we were gifted with a week in Casa Velas. We were delighted to be stranded in Paradise. The room we had was on the 1st /lobby level. We had 2 Queen beds, a desk and sitting area and a balcony with a hot tub overlooking the golf course. Very nice. Bottled water and full mini fridge were always available. Housekeeping services efficient, flexible and friendly. All the employees were warm and very service oriented. The spa treatments were top notch. The food was always fresh, nicely presented and abundant. The Beach Club divine with easy access from small buses always available for transfer. The weather in Puerto Vallarta is perfect and the town offers wonderful restaurants, shopping and excursions. This is a must-return-to place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique