if you are looking for a quiet, elegant worry-free stay, book it today! The all inclusive feature is just a bonus. Everything is top shelf here, from ambience, food, bar, service, transportation all flawless. Absolutely nothing to complain about. They will anticipate your every need or do anything to make you happy, if you just ask. Avoid the larger resort across the street (too many children) and Andrea's Restaurant. Stick to the boutique hotel and the Ocean Club. You will not be disappointed. They will ask if you would like to have "breakfast" at the Ocean Club, which is a hook to get you to discuss time shares, but they take no for an answer with no problem. Enjoy the quiet, eat yourself silly, and enjoy top notch beverages. Don't forget that room service 24 hours a day is also included and makes for a very romantic evening. Have champagne and walk the beach at the Beach Club at sunset. Spa is intimate and wonderful. We took a cab into town one morning just for a diversion and could not wait to get back to the hotel. ENJOY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique