This was our first experience traveling to Mexico, and staying in an all inclusive hotel. I work with children, I have children (I love children) but it was nice to stay in a resort with NO CHILDREN!! A true vacation. My husband and I were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. This hotel exceeded our expectations. The service was outstanding, grounds are beautiful, and the spa was AWESOME. The only minor downer was if you wanted to sleep in, the noises outside of our room were a bit distracting. We could hear full conversations from our neighbors next door. The floors are marble (beautiful) and the walls are a little thin. But we only noticed the noise early morning and mid-evening. The hotel atmosphere is calming and the private beach with full service lunch right to your cabana is icing on the cake!! Take the Rythyms of the Night tour, and the canopy tour. Be aware many of the tours offer you lunch (not included) the first tour we thought it was, so we paid for an extra lunch. The next tour we got wise and ate a hearty breakfast before leaving and ate lunch back at our hotel (you paid for all inclusive use it!!). Also we found out the tips are included in the all inclusive package, IF you chose to tip it is over and above the amount you already prepaid (took us awhile to figure that out too). We will definetly return it has been our "Fantasy Island" (remember that TV show?) trip well worth the expense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique