We were looking for an top end resort in PV to spend a week of R & R. Some years ago we stumbled onto The Hotel Bel Air and loved it. the Bel Air name is long gone but it is now Hotel Casa Velas. During our extensive search up came a picture of the swimming pool and we knew we had found this once lost treasure. We knew the Hotel was great but boy oh boy it is now really great. Never in our forty years of travel have we expereinced such fine dining and caring staff. All meals were GT quality. Days spent lounging around the pool were enhanced by Hector and his attentive mates. No glass was ever empty.
the Spa staff were a very soothing crew that made a common splitz and shower pure luxury. The grounds are perfection right down to resident peacocks. The Cuban band an unexpected pleasure. Suites are spacious, room service always timely. Much nicer to have a friendly face with coffee and juice at 7 am than our usual clanging alarm clock.
A couple of mimosas with breakfast is very civilized.
I could go on and on - oh, the Beach Club. I'll let another guest rave on about that little slice of heaven.
Well done Casa Velas, you will see us again soon.
Terrence and Jane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique