Unable to book at our usual resort, we ended up staying at the Krystal. This resort was once very nice but that was a very long time ago. Pools cold, rooms out dated and hot tubs colder than the pools.
Only thing positive was that the beds were comfortable and the daily maid service was very efficient although we did see a major increase in little flying/biting bugs by the end of our stay.
The "kitchen" is barely functional and I hadn't seen that design on pots since my grandmother's house.
Location is handy and beach is nice, but you get what you pay for.
We were not all-inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda-style Resort on 32-acre gardens with private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Krystal Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Krystal Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Nh Hotels Puerto Vallarta
- Nh Krystal Puerto Vallarta
- Krystal Vallarta
- Nh Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Krystal Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Nh Krystal Vallarta
- Krystal Resort Puerto Vallarta