My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon at the Crown Paradise Golden Resort in Puerto Vallarta. We spent a week at the resort and were treated very well during our stay. The food was good (the only place we didn't like was Paradise Restaurant) and the drinks were never watered down and always delicious. The staff were exceptional, particularly Pedro & Luis at the Breeze Bar and Raul at the front desk. There were only two things we were not impressed with.
1) Once check in process is complete they have you go to the information desk where someone tries to sell you on a time-share presentation. It took nearly an hour before he understood that we weren't interested.
2) Our bed was hard as a rock. It almost felt as though we were sleeping on 2 box springs rather than a boxspring and a mattress.
Other than that, we had an excellent vacation and we would not hesitate to recommend the resort or come to stay again on our next holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort