We have been to this very small resort in March 2012. The buffet was not the best i have seen better but we did not starve and none of us 5 were sick during our vacation. It's an old resort but don't forget you are staying in old part of Vallarta. If you are looking for bigger more recent resort than go in Nuevo Nayarit. We loved the location...get on the bus or take a taxi almost everyday and spent the day on the Malecon which is not far. The staff were nice except the housekeepers were fighting a few days during our stay...it was funny could not understand what they were saying. Great view of pool area and ocean. Will definitely be going back to Puerto Vallarta, loved it very much and we will also be staying near downtown again. The mexicans are really nice here.
If you go to Vallarta you must do the pirate ship evening that was the most fun we had on a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort