Golden Crown Paradise Resort in Puerto Vallarta is not the newest of hotels but it is by far one of the best values for you money. That being said one must take a realistic look at everything. The property is small which allows for some very personable relationships to be formed with the staff. Staff quickly learns the little things about your preferences such as you like ice tea with dinner or you prefer red or white wine etc. Service all around the resort is done with a smile and a genuine effort to meet any request made. The property is on the ocean and anyone from the coast will tell you that coastal property needs constant maintenance and the resort has a full time staff that does nothing but maintain the property not only from an equipment point of view but keeping the property looking well by scraping and painting various areas that are ravaged by the salt air. The beds are not soft, so unless you like a hard bed you can request a foam topper be put on your bed but these are limited in number and my wife and I have found an easy and inexpensive fix for this problem. We took 3 thin pool floats that we placed under the mattress pad on the bed and had no more issues with the hardness of the mattress. Food at the resort is always plentiful. There is food being served all day and into the evening at the Bella Vista Restaurant by the pool. Additionally there are 3 other restaurants that are open for dinner. One is Los Gallos next to Bella Vista and then there are the fine dining restaurants, Salvadore's and Paradise. While I have dined at both I prefer the view and the management of Paradise. The Paradise is managed by Hipolito "Poly" Pelayo. Poly makes it his mission to see to it that dining at the Paradise Restaurant is an experience that will enhance your vacation. Poly also comes around after dinner and will offer guest a sexy coffee......say yes whatever you do. Sexy coffee made by Poly is a show and a wonderful after dinner drink when he is done.
I think that it is important to point out that people that go to this resort or any other resort in Mexico and complain that their stay is not up to par with what they would find in the U.S. are forgetting that they are in Mexico and it is not their pristine world that they live in and that maybe they should relax and enjoy the experience of another culture. If you go somewhere expecting it to be like what you left behind then why go at all....just do us all a favor and stay at home if you can't or won't appreciate the hard working attitude that is prevalent throughout Mexico and especially at Golden Crown Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort