Quinta Maria Cortez
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Lindo Mar Resort(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Restaurant
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)
Vallarta Shores(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
Brisas Del Mar(Puerto Vallarta)
View Hotel
All reviewsopen aircasa tres vidasbreakfast was delicioustoaster ovenwalk southalejandro suiteunique roomsminute beach walkcharming b bbed and breakfastconchas chinassound of the wavesfresh squeezed ojevery morningother guestsrooftop terraceyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I absolutely loved my stay here. The room was beautiful and clean. I would definitely stay in Guadalupe again.The staff was friendly and very helpful. A special thank you to Roberto. I will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandy W
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Once again our stay was amazing! We stayed at QMC last year and thoroughly enjoyed it and vowed to go back….we did and were not disappointed. The entire staff was the same and they remembered us which you don’t find often. Last year we stayed at the Maximiliano and this year we were in the Ana Gabriel….both are great rooms. Julian, Roberto and Jose are the best…their hospitality was unbelievable and we will continue to return. I would highly recommend this place if you truly want to relax and detach from the world.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie F
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The staff was incredibly friendly and the breakfasts were delicious. Something to note is that the beds are nice and firm, which was perfect for my bad back, but might not be everyone's cup of tea. I would go back right now if I could! It's my favorite place to stay in all of my travels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 9 days. We only planned for 5 and were going to spend 4 at the Rivera del Rio. However when we went to Rivera del Rio we quickly saw that they fell far short from the experience, view and Service at QMC. Everything about QMC is perfect. The staff (Jose, Julian, Humberto and Jimmy) were beyond accommodating. They did everything they could to make our stay feel like we are at home. Including booking me a fishing trip and cooking our catch for a special dinner. Breakfast every morning was an great experience. We hardly ever bought lunch since it was so much food.

We stayed in both the Maximillian and Guadalupe suites. Both were fantastic. The Maximillian was a little less elderly friendly due to all the stairs and lack of accessories in the main suite. But the Maximillian view is second to none.

I could write six pages of info. At the end of the day this is the spot if you are looking for a phenomenal B&B or Boutique Hotel. It is very close to all the action of downtown but far enough that many times we had our own beach.

I will recommend to everyone

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Esto123
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel. It's quaint, charming and yet elegant at the same time. The staff is attentive and friendly. It feels like your in your own private home on the beach. Just a short
walk into town yet you feel like your away from it all. I will definitely be back...
Sara from Los Angeles.