“Amazing views and a great complex!”
other travellers have booked this property
LIVING/DINING AREA WITH VIEW OF THE OCEAN
VIEW FROM THE FRONT BALCONY JUST ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SUNSET FROM THE FRONT BALCONY
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
VIEW FROM THE FRONT BALCONY
JUST ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SUNSET FROM THE FRONT BALCONY
PENINSULA TOWERS
NEW FLAT SCREEN HD TV WITH UPGRADED CABLE AND WIRELESS INTERNET
CURL UP WITH A GOOD BOOK OR JUST RELAX AND LISTEN TO THE WAVES RIGHT OUTSIDE THE PATIO DOOR!
KITCHEN IS FULLY EQUIPED
MASTER BEDROOM WITH A GREAT VIEW OF THE CITY AND MOUNTAINS
MASTER BATH WITH TUB
WAKE UP TO THE SUN RISING OVER THE MOUNTAINS
EVENING VIEW FROM BALCONY OFF OF BEDROOMS
SECOND BEDROOM WI/ 2 TWIN BEDS OR KING AND A BEAUTIFUL VIEW
SECOND BEDROOM HAS PRIVATE BATHROOM. BED CAN BE CONVERTED TO KING.
GUEST BATHROOM WITH RAIN SHOWER
BREATHTAKING LOBBY
DIFFERENT VIEW OF LOBBY
ONE OF 2 STATE OF THE ART FITNESS CENTERS IN THE BUILDING
LUXURIOUS AND COMFORTABLE PATIO FURNITURE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
PDX-Trave...
Portland, Oregon
“Amazing views and a great complex!”
Reviewed 18 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We stayed at the Peninsula in the May shoulder season. The condo was exactly like the pictures and really well appointed. Minda was fantastic to work with to book the place and she called and connected in person to answer my questions and connect on the reservation. A lot of other condo's I looked at were solely email communication, so this was very nice. The local property manager Lily was fantastic and when we had an issue with the WiFi she took care of it immediately and she stocked the fridge for a small fee so that when we got there we were ready to go. The Peninsula staff was also very helpful from the Security guards (24x7) to the concierge Noemi at the front desk who helped arrange reservations or gave recommendations. She also coordinated a massage for me onsite for a great price of only $35 USD.

The view off the deck and living area is stunning. Every morning we'd sit out on the deck and have breakfast watching a pod of dolphins that came by daily like clockwork. Each large bedroom has a private en suite bath but the Master has a great soaking tub (it's sized a little small though which is perfect for me at 5' but taller people might have issues). The smaller bedroom in the middle is more of a couch/trundle with another bath, probably great for kids. We didn't need that room. We loved cooking and making our own drinks in the condo (grocery is walking distance), but when we wanted a break there were about 4-5 restaurants in the shopping area at the base of the complex. DeSantos was our favorite and we ate there 3x! Also banks for ATM's and Starbucks and a great gelato place. It was the perfect mix! The cab ride into downtown PV was only five minutes and about $60 pesos and were very easy to get at the front desk.

The only dissapointment was the pool area. We were clearly in the off or shoulder season so the hot tub was drained and not functioning while were there (most likely for repairs though I didn't see anyone working). The pool was fantastic but the wading pool that makes for the fantastic pictures and infinity affect was also drained for maintenance (retiling). We still had a great time though and there was always a sunbed available and usually it wasn't crowded at all. I think in the high season we'd have had better luck. There is a great gym facility and one for each of the three towers, so not crowded at all.

I will definitely try and go back and have recommended this condo already to quite a few people. So much better than a hotel/resort. You get great space to spread out with all the same ammenities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views! Direct view of the bay with no obstructions. It was like being on a cruise ship without the rocking.
Liked least: The hot tub and pool repairs that were happening while we were there.
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
IL
Reviewed 16 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
AZ
Reviewed 18 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing