“Always an amazing time!”
Review of Diana's Tours

Diana's Tours
Ranked #46 of 198 Tours in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Regardless if you go by yourself, or with friends you will have a great time. I now plan my length of stay in PVR around making Diana's cruise. If you don't know anyone on the ship when you get on, you will know everyone by the time you return. Diana, and her crew are fantastic! They make you feel welcome from the moment you meet them. Wonderful food and drinks all day long. To say you get your money's worth would be an understatement! Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Great Company, and of course Unlimited Drinks! What more could you ask for??

There are newer reviews for Diana's Tours

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Diana's tours fill up year-round for a reason -- it's likely to be the best day of your vacation! Diana herself goes on every outing and it is undoubtedly her mix of professionalism and fun-enabling that makes this boat outing one that seasonal visitors and locals alike look forward to repeating. In fact, many of the people on my tour were seasoned veterans of Diana's Tours. Diana runs a tight ship -- punctual, spotless, staffed with attentive personnel who will never leave your cup empty (if that's what you choose). When I went I was one of just a handful of women, but I felt right at home and made great friends. I will now be among those who join Diana on every visit to PV.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Diana's tour was so much fun. It was a small group which we liked even better since we could got to know some of the other people. Diana and her crew are amazing and kept us well stocked with food, drinks and Jell-O shots. Gay, lesbian or friends will love it!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

My partner and i didn't have much time and so we couldn't do the cruise. But Diana's hooked us up with a jet ski tour. It was amazing!!!! Thank you!!

Reviewed 16 May 2013

I am a straight woman and recently went on this cruise with 3 of my best gay friends, expecting to have a nice relaxing cruise in the bay. This cruise absolutely beat my expectations!!! As soon as we walked up to the meeting place (a beautiful, newly remodeled pier in Zona Romantica), we were greeted by Diana and the fun began! She has a wonderful, fun-loving personality and she definitely kept us laughing the whole trip! I was offered a drink as soon as we departed the pier, and I have to say that Diana and her staff give SPECTACULAR customer service!!! My cup was never empty (mixed drinks, beer and water- I suggest the Rum Punch!) and she offered homemade cakes, sandwiches, fruit and salty corn chips as snacks sporadically during the cruise. I didn't take part in the snorkeling around Los Arcos however Diana did not let me miss out on the sights! She brought a huge mass of beautiful reef fish to the surface for me to see as she fed them bread crumbs. The next stop at the private beach was perfect, and allowed for more mingling. The only downside to the cruise was the lunch at a restaurant on a local beach. Although the location was excellent, the food was sub-par. The absolute best part of the day was making new friends! We met people from all over the world, who we ended up hanging out with during the rest of our stay. I would absolutely recommend Diana's Tour!!! Our group will be back next year for sure!