“A long-long day”
Review of Diana's Tours

Diana's Tours
Ranked #49 of 207 Tours in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Fantastic boat ride and the captain was very personable. Diana herself was sort of blase about everything. First stop was a nice little beach where we snorkeled. The boat staff swam ahead and served sandwiches on the beach and had a pail of fresh water awaiting as we climbed back aboard. By the time we stopped at Las Animas for lunch, most of the guests were pissed drunk.and things went downhill from there. Lunch was basic - OK, nothing special. There were too many people on board and very little room for comfortable seating. The music was very loud all day and some people were served loads of alcohol, well after the point of safety.
Other than that it was a nice day on the water. Perhaps a smaller boat tour would have been better for my needs.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was the 3rd time I've done Diana's Tour. She treats her passengers like royalty. Her help is the best, and they truly care that you have a great experience. I will continue to book this tour every time I visit Puerto Vallarta!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Diana's Boat Trips are Special. The moment you board you get handed a cranberry vodka - and the hospitality with fresh food and liquids all day long. IT WAS FANTASTIC, JUST DO IT.

ONE PROBLEM AS A CAUTION TO OTHERS IN A SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCE. When we arrived at the first beach we had to wade in, but the boat was docked in 7 foot water or so. I have a low back nerve problem that had flared up and I could not kick my legs enough and ... after swallowing salt water I had a flotation aid provided by an attentive staff. Embarrassing, yes. (I am a weight lifter and sunk to the bottom like a rock). So beware if you have physical limitations - just ask for a flotation device up front before disembarking.

2  Thank jerryrobinson1911
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Diana and her staff are the most gracious hosts and really want to make sure everyone thoroughly enjoys themselves. Diana goes out of her way to accommodate any needs you may have before and after the day with her. A must do if you are in PV. Glen

2  Thank Northernboy62
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great service from the minute you check in, great drinks and great company. By the end of the day, we had 40 new friends and were able to hang out with several of them on the beach and at the bars the rest of our time in PV. Diana is a hoot, too. She and her crew will do everything to ensure you have a great time. I will definitely book this again on my next trip.