“Villa Balboa is the ideal place to stay and experience Puerto Vallarta's finest.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Villa Balboa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Villa Balboa
Ranked #18 of 74 Puerto Vallarta B&B and Inns
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2010

Getting to Puerto Vallarta from San Francisco, California was very easy, and staying at Villa Balboa allowed my family and I to completley enjoy every aspect of this wonderfully cultural city. The villa is very close to town, making it easy to access the lifestyle, art, history, cuisine, etc. at the drop of a hat. Taxis were always available to bring us where we wanted to go, and when we were tuckered out from a long day shopping, hiking, fishing, snorkeling, what have you, we were so pleased to know we had a private villa to come back to and relax in. The wonderful staff, especially Chef Christian, made every moment spent there a breeze and hassle free. The architecture, views, pools/hot tubs, and comfortable beds truthfully made us never want to leave. The entire building is well maintained and clean thoroughly every day, making it one of the finest experinces we have ever had as a family. If you ever want to get away to PV for a luxurious adventure then bring your family and friends to Villa Balboa where your every need is catered to.

1 Thank Bergeron11

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2010

The entire trip was wonderful. The atmosphere of Villa Balboa lead to a very productive trip. We were able to enjoy ourselves, relax, and take in the local flavor of Puerto Vallerta. Can't wait to schedule my next trip.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
memphis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2010

The rooftop gardens, the atrium, the decor, the custom furniture and artwork, the movie theatre, the kitchen, the infinity pool, the private hot tubs off of the master suites, and not to mention THE VIEW. This place is amazing. I Highly recommend this house, as you won't be dissapointed. Very close to old town without having to tolorate the noise of the city. I have been to pv numerous times and this was by far the most comfortable and lush of any other home or condo in the area. Great for couples and families. I'll say it again; Heaven.

• Stayed January 2009
cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2010

We arrived at the villa in the midst of a heavy rain, which is highly uncommon for this time of year I am told. the villa had a very elegant yet understated entrance, and we had been traveling for a long time to get there, once we came in through the front entrance, we were dumbstruck to see the 180 degree view in front of us. We were perched 100 or so feet directly off of the shore, with the mountains cascading in to the ocean, and all of vallarta right below us. The staff was right there to greet us, and every detail was thought of. the suites were all extremely well appointed, the design was just amazing, with unique local art in every corner of the house. the infinity pool that was perched on the edge of the top floor was perfecty heated to 85 degrees. Throughout the week that I spent there, we saw some of the most beautiful sunsets that I have ever seen, ate at some fantastic restaurants, hiked through a beautiful mountain jungle to a seemingly abandoned beach, watched some good movies in the house's private theatre, and just enjoyed life an awful lot. I almost started to cry at the airport when it was time to go home. If you are traveling to Vallarta, do yourself a favor, and look at the website for villa balboa. You will never forget your experience.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2010

I was lucky enough to be invited for getaway weekend at the Villa Balboa last Friday. My friend Harriet said I needed a little RnR and this would be the perfect place. She, was right (as she usually is).
We were greeted upon arrival with mandarin mojitos, prepared by Chef Cristhian who also served us and the other guests a fantastic dinner of cheese pop-overs, a light salad and chicken with pesto--all prepared from organic ingredients which I found out later came from Organic-Select. Dessert was a fantastic chocolate mousse with raspberry sauce.
Following dinner we had movie time in the private theatre. Paco, another guest and film buff, had brought his new media cube and treated us to the new blu-ray versions of "The Fifth Element" and "Contact". I wasn't able to stay up for both as the mojitos were making me sleepy, so I went down to my room, opened my door to my private terrace and fell asleep to the sound of crashing waves below.
In the morning, for the first time since I arrived in Vallarta in November, I did not awake to the cacophony of roosters! This alone was worth it for me.
Breakfast was delicious: Strong, organic coffee, served with a selection of breads and fruits along with a yummy cheese quiche.
Harriet had to leave early to meet with clients, but I stayed on, relaxing by the infinity pool with some of the other guests. Nobody wanted to leave as the Villa Balboa is so relaxing
If you are looking for a luxury B&B in Vallarta, then look no further! Villa Balboa is on the southside of town, near Dreams. It is built right on the water, with most rooms having private terraces and jacuzzis. I saw humpback whales and all kinds of fish in the sparkling water below. Chef Christian is fantastic and primarily uses fresh, organic produce and meat for his dishes, which I found was unique to Villa Balboa. I would recommend Villa Balboa to anyone who wants a fantastic view of the Bay of Bandaras while being pampered and fed nothing but the best.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends