“So good!”

Dining options: After-hours
IL
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

We were introduced to these chocolates on a food tour. We went back and bought a box to take home, unfortunately I don't think many are making it back to the states. We can't stop eating them. The chili chocolates are the best!! If you are purchasing chocolates to take home, don't get them until the end of your trip, they do have only a week expiration date on them.

• Visited March 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Ice cream parlor on Basilio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a mistake it was entering this establishment. I even told them it was a very bad place. I was stopping in every night. I couldn't end an evening without stopping in here. Very Bad place.
Seriously they have the best ice cream but they also are very exact on the scooping grrrrrrrr.
I had to actually order a double scoop one night. Salt and caramel yummmmmm.

• Visited March 2014
Lethbridge, Canada
“Chocolate Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Honestly, I don't really care about chocolate. I don't crave it. I don't need it. It isn't my favourite desert. Then I entered this Artisan Chocolate shoppe in Mexico and now I am an addict. The knowledge of the lovely woman who helped my and my two chocolate crazed kids was full of knowledge. She was never pushy at all. In fact I will be making an online order. Fabulous to say the least and well worth the walk. OR check it out with a food tour!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank cmorevacays
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Very rich chocolate!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

This shop is right next to Lic's ice cream - same people I think. First trip downtown had yummy ice cream (about 30 pesos a scoop - had salted caramel and tin roof sundae) Next trip into town, we stopped to try chocolate. We walked out of there after spending 350 pesos on chocolate - some for us and some for gifts! It was very good. We started by trying peanut butter truffles and a couple others. We also bought a gift package of chocolate balls and a 3 pack of hand-packaged chocolate bar assortment for 110 pesos each.
Yes it is expensive. But very good and rich chocolate.
Would we stop in again ? Yes, probably, but would stick to just buying a truffle or two and call it done.

• Visited January 2014
Langley, Canada
“BEST PARTY IN TOWN WITH XOCODIVA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

We had a Sweet February party on a February Sunday at brunch time with coffee and half and half cream and fruit and of course chocolates!
It was absolutely wonderful and our party was a great success thanks to xocodivas! We are probably going to make this a yearly event and people will want to be on our A list! lol

• Visited February 2014