“Some of the best truffles I've ever eaten”
Review of Xocodiva

Xocodiva
Ranked #4 of 17 Dessert in Puerto Vallarta
Dining options: After-hours
Description: World class picasso chocolate, handmade in Vallarta. Artisan belgian chocolate that melts in your mouth like whipped cream in a chai latte. Perfect gift for that special someone, especially for you! The same owners own Lix Ice cream parlor - which is why this amazing natural chocolate is the special ingredient in the ice cream, toppings, and covering the bananas. Decadent. Divine. Simply Sublime.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Charlotte and her partner have a fabulous place with Xocodiva. We love the beautiful and hand made gourmet chocolate treats they make. We saw they just opened a gourmet ice cream shop as well but didn't get to try it. The chocolates here are EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We were introduced to these chocolates on a food tour. We went back and bought a box to take home, unfortunately I don't think many are making it back to the states. We can't stop eating them. The chili chocolates are the best!! If you are purchasing chocolates to take home, don't get them until the end of your trip, they do have only a week expiration date on them.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a mistake it was entering this establishment. I even told them it was a very bad place. I was stopping in every night. I couldn't end an evening without stopping in here. Very Bad place.
Seriously they have the best ice cream but they also are very exact on the scooping grrrrrrrr.
I had to actually order a double scoop one night. Salt and caramel yummmmmm.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Honestly, I don't really care about chocolate. I don't crave it. I don't need it. It isn't my favourite desert. Then I entered this Artisan Chocolate shoppe in Mexico and now I am an addict. The knowledge of the lovely woman who helped my and my two chocolate crazed kids was full of knowledge. She was never pushy at all. In fact I will be making an online order. Fabulous to say the least and well worth the walk. OR check it out with a food tour!

1  Thank cmorevacays
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This shop is right next to Lic's ice cream - same people I think. First trip downtown had yummy ice cream (about 30 pesos a scoop - had salted caramel and tin roof sundae) Next trip into town, we stopped to try chocolate. We walked out of there after spending 350 pesos on chocolate - some for us and some for gifts! It was very good. We started by trying peanut butter truffles and a couple others. We also bought a gift package of chocolate balls and a 3 pack of hand-packaged chocolate bar assortment for 110 pesos each.
Yes it is expensive. But very good and rich chocolate.
Would we stop in again ? Yes, probably, but would stick to just buying a truffle or two and call it done.