Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences
Ranked #12 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I love the fact that there were very few tourists and not a bunch of hawiian shirt wearing guys running around. My sister and I enjoyed 4 days of massages, sitting in the sauna and sipping cocktails on the balcony watching the sun set. The rooms were very nice and the staff was more than helpful. I couldn't have picked a better place to do some sisterly bonding. I will definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary W

Reviewed 4 October 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at Miramar on our summer vacation this year. Our room was huge, the food was amazing and we had a great view of the beach. The staff was more than helpful when we realized we had forgotten to pack my toothbrush and supplied me with one until I could make it to go get my own. The cleaning people came daily, except for when we asked them not to so we could sleep in. I could see coming back here again and might even make a family vacation out of it one day.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josh C
PJsMM, Director Comercial at Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Dear guest: Just a short THANK YOU note for your review. We hope we have had the pleasure of serving you again, if your travel plans have not brought you back to Puerto Vallarta, we hope to be the hotel of your choice on your next visit. Thank you for preference.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

My husband and I took a much needed vactaion after the birth of our son. Although I was nervous about being away from our little guy for the first time, I soon became relaxed and stress free. The rooms were clean and spacious and the beds were super comfortable. I enjoyed the steam room on 2 seperate occasions and enjoyed both times thoroughly. Luckily we had a room there, because hubby and I enjoyed the sky bar a little too much one night and had to stumble our way back downstairs. Thanks to the wi-fi we were able to keep in touch with my mother in-law who was watching the kiddo without breaking the bank on roaming charges. All in all, it was a relaxing and enjoyable trip. I recommend it to any first time parents who need a little getway.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We got an awesome vacation me and my girlfriend in Miramar..... the room was great with an amazing view on the sea.,..... room services staff and on the pool are very professional and so helpful, our room was fabulous with granite countertop in the kitchen with all kind of appliances...it made us feel like home. I highly recommend going there because we really had such great time and we are going to do it again..

Room Tip: Definitely a room that has a view on the ocean.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank steven p
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I find it amusing to read some reviews complaining that there is "no beach (although there is only a short distance away) and no tourists" at the Grand Miramar Club and Spa. For us, this only enhanced the beauty of the place, but each to their own I guess!
Arriving after a long flight we were pleased to be welcomed by such cheerful and efficient check-in staff, and only a few moments later were shown to our room, which was comfortably furnished, clean with great amenities. The views from the hotel were breathtaking, looking out across the complex, the wooded hillside to the sea beyond, and to imagine, we would have two weeks of such bliss!
It would be very easy to swoon endlessly when talking about the Grand Miramar Club and Spa resort, but suffice to say that it is indeed all that the brochure claims it to be. We returned home (unfortunately) feeling totally relaxed with wonderful memories and bags full of photos to show our friends and family. A truly memorable holiday, which was thoroughly enjoyed by all...
Therefore, in our opinion - Highly Recommended!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Had a great time here and highly recommend, staff was very helpful and the rooms were spacious and clean! The views from our room was spectacular and would definitely come back again. The was a great way to celebrate my anniversary! Everybody was very friendly and met some nice people.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Check-in was very easy and quick. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The staff is professional and helpful. They were very helpful in organising tours for us so as to make sure we had the best experience.

The rooms are truly fabulous, huge, with luxurious bathrooms.Once there you can relax and enjoy the beautiful water. Our room had an awesome view of the ocean.

I went to the spa a couple times and had wonderfully massages. It was a perfect atmosphere for relaxing and the staff were very friendly.

I wish this review would be helpful to those people who intend to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business