“A second Home in Puerto Vallarta”
Review of Yoga Vallarta

Yoga Vallarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: It's easy to see why we are Puerto Vallarta's favorite yoga, pilates, exercise, and dance studio. Walk-ins welcome! Facility Yoga Vallarta occupies a roomy, air-conditioned, beautiful space in Puerto Vallarta's most sought-after and charming quarter, Zona Romantica. In addition to our inviting and balanced yoga studio, we have men and women's locker rooms stocked with Herbalife SKIN bath and body products for your convenience. There are towels, storage cubbyholes, and bottled water available as well. Enjoy our 3rd floor view of the local jungle-covered hills, the cobblestone streets, tiled roofs, and shady courtyards. Yoga Vallarta is located on Puerto Vallarta's "Restaurant Row" between Constitucion & Insurgentes, on Basilio Badillo #325. Drop ins welcomed, no reservation needed, check online for class schedule and arrive 20 minutes before class to get you registered and ready for class. Wellness Services offered: Acupuncture, Holistic Chiropractor, Wellness Evaluation & Wellness Coaching Pilates Reformer & Cadillac Private Instruction, Guided Meditation, Mindfulness Practice, Spinning, Salsa Dancing lessons.
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I know the people from Yoga Vallarta from Quite a long time. And as far as I know, Alma (their Director) and all of YV staff always makes you feel like if you were at home.

Classes are mostly Yoga (all kinds of Yoga) But You can also book other kind of classes like Pilates, Cuban Salsa, Zumba Fitness, etc

2  Thank iandalon

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Professional teachers , great selection ie Yoga, Pilates , meditation and more . Acupuncture, massage and Chiro care also available . Good schedule

1  Thank creativetravelor
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I went to two yoga classes during my week in Puerto Vallarta. Alma was our instructor and she was very patient in explaining the moves as well as ensuring you are doing them correctly. I go to PV every year and weill definitely be going back.
An hour well spent.

3  Thank Lynda H
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Barbara is one of the yoga instructors. She leads a hike (meeting at Yoga Vallarta) that goes by bus to Boca and then you hike to Los Animas -- the next beach over. It is a bit of a challenge; however Barbara is a great guide and makes sure everyone is at their pace. We then had lunch at Los Animas and a boat taxi back to Boca with a bus ride back to PV.
Great Outing.
Alma was amazing in communicating with me.

2  Thank SeabeckHouse
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I had been coming to Puerto Vallarta for over 25 years as a tourist and have lived here as an ex-pat since August 1, 2012. One of the things that makes Puerto Vallarta a great place to live for me is the availability of yoga and other opportunities to move intelligently in a group setting. I have attended yoga classes at Yoga Vallarta from the beginning. This studio is my yoga home away from home and now my in-town yoga studio. Centrally located, friendly, supportive, with excellent teachers and a variety of yoga styles. Recently, Alma has added a Tracey Anderson workout that I love as a complement to my yoga and stretching practice. If you come to Puerto Vallarta and you love to move in a way that supports your body, mind, and spirit, be sure to drop in to the classes and YV. And if you want to add an amazing workout routine by Fitness Guru to the Stars Tracey Anderson, I recommend it too. TA classes are very rare so it is a special treat to have them available and offered at Yoga Vallarta. PS. I am a yoga and stretch teacher myself and have taught classes at this studio on occasion but currently I am just a student and I am writing this review from that perspective.

3  Thank viapage