As other people already stated, the property is nice and clean. Staff is very friendly and try their best to accommodate your needs. It's located north of downtown and served by bus (7 pesos) or taxi (100 pesos). The two restaurants on property are OK but you can get much better outside (El Arrayan if you want authentic Mexican, La palapa to dine on the beach, vista grill for a night to remember). My biggest downside about this property was the useless wifi connection. With or without personal access point in the room we never got to stream a movie or youtube video or even share pictures with friends. Max download was 0.32Mbits at best. Browsing the internet was extremely painful. Staff was helpless in this regard. Even though we were on vacation, internet access was very important for us. This property completely missed the mark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta