The resort was nice and clean. Our room had a great view of the beach. Most of the staff were very friendly, however, the bartenders were not. We didn't use the swim up bar or bartenders for most of our trip since there were so many kids in that pool. The bartenders were slow and unfriendly anyway. I found it odd that the swim up bar was in the family pool and not in the adults only pool. Tamarindo Daiquiris was our go to drink that weekend. So good.
Although they only had 2 restaurants and 1 cafe, their menus changed daily so it wasn't repetitive, and we didn't get sick of it. They also offered the main restaurant menu & bar food menu at the adults only pool. We made reservations and ate at the Italian restaurant for dinner twice. Their bolognese was delicious!!
2 of the girls got massages and said it was probably one of the best massages they ever got.
It was a fun and relaxing weekend. Just what I needed. Don't forget to apply (and reapply) sunblock!!! The Mexican sun is no joke! I rarely burn, and I left PV 4 shades darker and burnt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta