“Very professional!!!”

Tonalli Spa and Holistic Center
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Just came back from a great vacation trip to PV. I tried Tonalli Spa & Holistic Center for the first time and to be honest, didn't have high expectations. However, after an hour of relaxing massage by Carlos I was glad I stopped by. This young man is very professional, and he got rid of my chronic back pain that has been torturing me for months. I'm grateful to Carlos and the young lady that did my pedicure for a pleasant and relaxing time at Spa Tonalli @ Olas Altas Street in Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta. Once again, THANK YOU!

1  Thank Gino A

Reviewed 16 December 2012

So many times I have walked out after other massages thinking "Is that all there is??"... Well not so with Carlos at Tonalli !!... Wow !!... This young man has magic hands that left me with no doubt that I gotten a GREAT massage !!... I can't thank him enough and look forward to my next visit !!...

2  Thank kevtod
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I had cupocity coupon for a discounted scrub & massage. Monica did my treatment & it was amazing! I left feeling like jello. It was so good, I ended up making an appointment to come back the next day.

The only negative was that I found this place at the end of my holiday & not the beginning.

I will definitely go back when I make it back to Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Low season in Puerto Vallarta presents you with some of the best bargains the city offers at any time of the year, and day spas are among the best values in town this time of year. I'd never been to Tonalli before, but I'd passed it many times; it's housed in a three story walk up above a veterinarian's office. Call it serendipity, but when I walked by this afternoon, I have to admit that the last thing on my mind at that moment was getting a massage, but when I saw the price: 350 pesos (about $24.00) for 75 minutes, I could not resist. The massage was relaxing, thorough, professional, and complete - right down to the arms, legs, hands, feet, and scalp. I will go back ... maybe tomorrow :)