“Best Massage in PV!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Massage in PV!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I've tried many massages in PV over the years, but by far, Tonalli Spa is the best! When the place first opened several years ago, I enjoyed very professional massages by Victor, the owner himself; the following year by one of his staff, James. Just a few weeks ago, I was back in PV and had three massages by Henrik--2 relaxation massages and the third one was a therapeutic one. Very helpful in dealing with back and leg pain.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tony20W

McMinnville, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tonalli Spa A Must Do”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Home from two weeks of a fantastic vacation. The highlight of our trip was the 90 minute massage. Friends had set this up for us and my wife and I were not all that excited. We've had massages in the past and they were just okay. Then we met Henrick!! He is from Denmark and until you have a massage by him you have not experienced a massage. We were so impressed that we scheduled another massage the second week we were there. We can't thank our friends or Henrick enough for making our two weeks of vacation one to remember. If visiting PV please do yourself a favor and schedule a massage by Henrick at Tonalli Spa and Holistic Center. You will not be disappointed.

Millers

Visited May 2013
4 Thank milleronthe5th
Santa Ana, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very professional!!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Just came back from a great vacation trip to PV. I tried Tonalli Spa & Holistic Center for the first time and to be honest, didn't have high expectations. However, after an hour of relaxing massage by Carlos I was glad I stopped by. This young man is very professional, and he got rid of my chronic back pain that has been torturing me for months. I'm grateful to Carlos and the young lady that did my pedicure for a pleasant and relaxing time at Spa Tonalli @ Olas Altas Street in Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta. Once again, THANK YOU!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gino A
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Finally ~ I get it !!...”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

So many times I have walked out after other massages thinking "Is that all there is??"... Well not so with Carlos at Tonalli !!... Wow !!... This young man has magic hands that left me with no doubt that I gotten a GREAT massage !!... I can't thank him enough and look forward to my next visit !!...

Visited December 2012
2 Thank kevtod
Nanaimo, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I had cupocity coupon for a discounted scrub & massage. Monica did my treatment & it was amazing! I left feeling like jello. It was so good, I ended up making an appointment to come back the next day.

The only negative was that I found this place at the end of my holiday & not the beginning.

I will definitely go back when I make it back to Puerto Vallarta.