“Totallly great!!!!”
Review of Los Mercados

Los Mercados
Ranked #22 of 112 Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether a local or visitor, there are times when we crave certain items here in paradise: the perfect pastrami sandwich, a favorite bottle of wine, or a light and fluffy croissant, as examples. But we have learned to settle. We trade off the sun and warmth for the lack of access to certain items that we long for. Well, those days are gone now that Los Mercados has opened on the south side of Puerto Vallarta, just a half-block west of Rizo’s on Aquiles Serdan. Los Mercados is a combination of 4 stores and a studio, all under one roof, offering the finest collection of items available in the bay!
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Best sandwiches and US products at Mikeys, best pastries at K Rico...try the flourless chocolate cake! Fresh produce at Al Fresco, all liquors and wines at Ninas and artistic peeps can paint and fire up upstairs. This is the happiest place in Vallarta!!!!

4  Thank 11,712,345

Reviewed 20 May 2013

My family of four will be heading to PV this Friday and are staying a block or two from Los Mercados. I had a couple of questions about our trip and I didn't know who to ask, so I sent a Facebook message to Los Mercados in hopes they'd be willing to help. They have been an amazing help and we haven't even left the states yet! I definitely see myself walking to LM every morning for coffee with my daughters while my wife sleeps in. I also look forward to everything else they offer as we love fresh fruits, veggies, breads, and deli meats they advertise....not to mention Fireworks upstairs that our girls can create masterpieces for their grandparents back home! I'm sure my wife can find some nice bottles of wine she'll like in the wine shop as well. Look forward to making Los Mercados our vacation go-to! Thanks again for all your help, LM.

4  Thank intuit09
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This place is great! Gourmet sandwiches, deli meats, pastries, breads, wine, liquor, coffee, fresh veggies, etc. AND, there's a paint your own ceramics studio (Beatrice who runs the shop is really sweet). There is a nice, pleasant courtyard to enjoy a sandwich from the deli and a beer. Try the El Conchinito sandwich! The staff is really friendly and all bilingual. Super clean and beautiful building and high quality foods...hard to find in Vallarta.

4  Thank Sheldon W
Reviewed 26 February 2013

i am a sandwich lover but i was getting really bored with them so i hopped on down to the mercados got myself some sour dough and went into sandwich bliss so good so fresh!!

they always make my day

2  Thank mintberrycake
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The title says it all, the pastry was fantastic and right next door the sandwiches were incredible. Well worth the visit.

2  Thank Bob L