“This Villa is a storybook experience!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Poolside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ColetteBr...
Rancho Mirage, California
“This Villa is a storybook experience!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in March 2015

March 26, 2015

Muchas Gracias! This was an outstanding experience!! Maria, Flora, Raul and Juan are like angels with the most beautiful smiles!! The hospitality, graciousness and kindness was above and beyond wonderful.
Maria’s cooking was unbelievably great!! The Villa’s appointments are beautiful. This holiday has been a little piece of heaven. We are very grateful! We can’t wait to come again! We would like to make this a yearly vacation!

Working with Chance Byrd, who handles reservations, was a pleasure. The owner, Sharon Tognietti, was delightful! She and her husband have wonderful taste!!

Colette and Al Bruno
Rancho Mirage, CA

Liked best: The staff!
Liked least: The trip was too short!
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
amanda s
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
“Can't Imagine Staying Anywhere Else in Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I booked this villa nearly 2 years before going away for our 10 year anniversary. As we drove from the airport to the villa, I was suddenly nervous that I didn't do enough research (I did an obscene amount of research) ... and what if it wasn't everything we had hoped for our big, romantic, celebratory trip ALONE, away from our twins.
As we pulled up, Juan was there to greet us and threw my 60+lb bag on his bag and went down the steps. This in itself was insanely impressive.When we walked into Villa Azul Celeste I felt like I could exhale. It is perfect. It is everything you would want your own Mexican villa to look like. It is the perfect, luxurious representation of the surroundings it nestles itself within.

Maria, the house chef, is not only incredibly sweet, she also extremely talented in the kitchen! Every meal prepared was fantastic and authentic. We treasured our meals in, enjoying not only her cooking but also getting to know her better. And really, everyone that works at the villa is extremely kind and helpful.

Every room in the home is beautiful and offers an incredible view. I've never taken more showers than I have at Villa Azul Celeste. The master bathroom offers an open air shower that will leave you never wanting to go home.

There is not one bad thing to say. Our 10 year anniversary could not have been anymore romantic and we hope to return with the kids next time. If you are on the fence, jump on over!! It will NOT disappoint.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the home, the people
Lauren W
Phoenix, Arizona
“Felt like royalty”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I almost don't want to write a review because I want to keep this place a secret, but that would be cruel. The staff at this location is just as incredible as the location and view; Maria is a fabulous cook who kept our margarita glasses filled to the brim. Juan made sure we were always comfortable by the pool or the beach. The staff was warm and caring and really made us feel at home. This property is right on the beach with incredible views of the ocean--if you're lucky you will witness some dolphins or rays swimming close to shore. Location is great, a short cab ride into town and only 20 min away from the airport. Would highly recommend to a group or mid-size family--there are three rooms that all sleep 2 people.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Staff, views
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Lisa F
“The ideal vacation!”
Reviewed 26 June 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I love this house! It is luxury on the beach. During our week long stay my husband and I only left the house a few times to go see different parts of PV or to make a Costco run. The rest of the trip we spent relaxing in the house, on the beach, in the pool, or enjoying the ocean on the kayaks or fishing. Maria is an awesome cook and hostess, and we really didn't want for anything during our stay. It is very well maintained and I highly recommend this property!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach and Maria!
Liked least: There isn't anything I didn't like.
Friends getaway
Mexican_F...
Mexico
“The Dream Mexican Villa on the Beach!”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Villa Azul Celeste is absolutely one of the most beautiful ocean homes in the perfect location just outside of downtown Puerto Vallarta. The view of the ocean from every room, the elegant yet cozy furnishings and the authentic decorations surpassed my dreamiest vacation imagination. The staff makes you feel at home immediately and also part of the Villa family, which makes this type of vacation unique. This is a 5-Star experience with all the luscious colors and rich flavors of Mexico! Maria is one of the greatest chefs who prepares your meals daily. To have her in your vacation home, cooking to your delight beats any fine restaurant in Vallarta. The infinity swimming pool and private beach are gorgeous! The privacy of this location is awesome but you're only 15 minutes from the center of Puerto Vallarta if you're looking to shop, see the city or try a local tour . This is the perfect destination for groups, families and even a romantic get-away with that special someone. Everything is taken care of from having fresh guacamole waiting for you when you arrive to the immaculate cleanliness of the property every day. Flor, Raul and Juan take care of every detail so you’re comfortable and enjoying paradise during your stay. The owners provide all the information you need to really get to know the best of Vallarta or just enjoy the best of Vallarta from the comforts of the gorgeous Villa! You won't want to leave but you'll definitely return to this "Villa Dulce Villa"!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ocean view and the staff
Liked least: All was perfect
Friends getaway Large groups
AlanPVR
Dallas, Texas
“THE REAL DEAL - AMAZING IS ALL WE CAN SAY - LIKE LIVING IN A DREAM”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Villa Azul Celeste is absolutely breathtaking and “the best vacation we've ever taken,” beyond the investment!! It’s better than staying at The Delano, Four Seasons, or any 5 star major resorts. This "Casa" is so private that literally from all sides you cannot be seen which was awesome. It's like being on secluded island.

We booked our trip for a 5-day stay in March 2014. We arrived and were immediately greeted by a staff of 3 the most wonderful individuals, which literally made our trip, our food, and just, were there for us for our every little need. And you talk about grateful; these people had a smile on their face every minute we personally spent with them. I cannot name their names as I want "the world" to have the most personal experience like we did because when you leave there, you will know them like they've been your best friends your entire life.

Villa Azul Celeste is like living in a fairy tail. As you pull up to the front and enter to the gate, your very own private elevator that drops you right at the front door will greet you.

As you walk through the front door it feels like walking into secluded rain forest with the soothing sounds of water dripping. The ambiance when walking through the front door was a cool jazz music playing over Internet radio in the background and really just set the stage. We were already wowed and we had not even gotten through the front door of Villa Azul Celeste.

You think you’ll carry your luggage to your room, forget it, no way. The staff at Villa Azul Celeste hand carried all of our luggage right to our rooms and setup, yes, and setup. Your clothes get wrinkled from traveling; all you do is point out what needs to be freshened and the staff had everything ironed and hanging on hangers. That is usually something I deal with in a hotel room breaking out the old ironing board and iron. Forget that, they do it "ALL simply put.

The view from any of the 3 levels is absolutely one you will never forget. If you hit it at the right time, you just might catch a glimpse of whales jumping out of the water, we did. All 3 bedrooms have air conditioning for those who love to sleep in the comfort of a little cool air at night or if you want to hear the waves crashing on the rocks, keep your doors open as that will put anyone into heaven, falling asleep to waves crashing on the rocks and waking to the same.

The 2 bedrooms at the Infinity pool level are perfect for those who want to wake up and walk 10 feet to dip into an Infinity pool, and yes, right over the edge is the ocean. It was so mind blowing and yes; so far every word I am speaking is 150% true. It gets better, because if you want to take a walk on the beach, you literally have your own private beach 10 steps from the pool. Also an incredible view to sit on the stairs walking down to the beach to get a family shot with the ocean and all of Puerto Vallarta in the background. There is a lot more about this Casa, so I need to leave a few surprises but I think after you read my write up, you get it.

In closing, I am going to share my own personal plans for me coming this March 2015, yes one year later and the "GREATEST NEWS EVER OF ALL TIMES." I have booked Villa Azul Celeste for 5 days where I will be proposing to the Love Of My Life!! I am horrible at surprises, as she already knows. Between the 2 of us, we have one (1) one remaining parent living and that is my mom of 79 years old. I am flying her down to PV so she can be there to witness the what will be the memory of a lifetime for her and of course us.

I wouldn't consider celebrating this special occasion anywhere else in this world.

We wish were leaving tomorrow, and I can probably write a book on that 5 day stay along with what’s to come one year later. Please take care of the staff upon departure because you will be pampered like you have never been pampered before.

If you want a REAL VACATION and you want to get into a REAL DREAM, Villa Azul Celeste is the place!!!

THANK YOU TO THE OWNERS; WE ARE SO ETERNALLY BLESSED...........

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Every little thing!
Liked least: Not one thing!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Colleen P
Portland, Oregon
“Singing the praises of Villa Azul Celeste”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The staff made us feel welcome, the house had every amenity, and everything was spotless. We can't say enough about how much we loved staying at the villa! Maria is an excellent cook, preparing all our favorites. Flor kept our rooms immaculate, and having our laundry done daily was such a luxury. Raul & Juan took great care of us. We lived in the sparkling pool. The patio was the perfect place to relax. Villa Azul Celeste is the place to go if you're looking for the perfect place to stay in Puerto Vallarta.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything...the friendlystaff, the sparkling pool, the layout & furnshings of the villa...just everything
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing