“Great Condo on one of the best beaches”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bathroom large walk in shower.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bathroom large walk in shower.
Punta negra Beach looking South from the balcony, Mismaloya is seen in the distance.
Our Gorgeous Punta Negra Beach
Welcome
Outside of our building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Iansgirl7...
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Condo on one of the best beaches”
Reviewed 10 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed for almost 5 weeks. The owner accommodated me throughout the process of booking, paying and while there if I had questions. Very nice!! My husband and some friends were there at different time and it was all an easy process with the 24hr security at this beautiful place.
So from the beginning I was welcomed by staff and helped me and my luggage to the condo. I settled in quickly and was off to town ( just 8-10 min on the bus across the main road) and did this many many times throughout my stay. The condo itself was great. 7th floor. Amazing views and the beds were firm but comfy. Bathrooms clean and spacious. Kitchen was beautifully redone and I love having a gas stove to cook on. One of the best things was being able to drink water right from the tap with no ill effects.
As far as price goes, it can't be beat!! The owners are helpful, priced right and easy to work with. I would definitely stay here again.

Audrey S
Lynden, United States
“Perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful view!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We have stayed in this condo two times and will likely return again in the future. This condo is well equiped, very safe, quiet and most important located in southern PVR oceanfront. The beach in this location is sandy and clean. The condo is in a quiet building. Often there would only be one or person or couple, which we appreciated.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location!
Liked least: Ants in the kitchen...a very minor issue.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 Jul 2014
Thank you for taking the time, I don't know why they made it a 4 * ; all the others say 5.
Looking forward to your return as always.
funinthes...
Oak Harbor
“La Dolce Vita-A lovely, relaxing getaway!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Our family completely being in the lovely La Dolce Vita. With all the amenities of home, we were set for our week's stay in Puerto Vallarta. The amazing owner was there the week prior and stocked our fridge with the essentials. A bottle of wine greeted us, as did lots of great information on things to do and see while in Puerto Vallarta. I loved the location of the condominium, as it's out of the hustle and bustle of town, with a private beach just outside the door. Our family spent many wonderful hours snorkeling around the outcroppings of rocks, seeing beautiful fish, octopus, and lobster. The owner provided boogie boards; we all had fun taking on the waves. We had an amazing time watching the daily display of bait fish schooling and the subsequent feeding of jack fish, all from our balcony. We barbequed on the balcony and enjoyed coffee every morning there. The condo was very comfortable, clean and perfect for our family. The property is secure and clean, and the staff so very helpful and kind. We had a lot of fun visiting neighboring Mismaloya, and zip lining in the mountains with Canopies Los Veronas, http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com/. We also took a water taxi from the little village of Boca de Tomatlan (a short bus ride south) to Yelapa and spent the day on the beach and in the water. It's a beautiful boat ride and worth the trip. Given the fact we had a full kitchen, we ate in quite a lot, but when we did go out we had a couple wonderful meals at Lindo Mar which is about ten minutes north. Walking from the condo is not recommended as the roads are narrow, but we did it a couple of times. Public transit is a great way to go and a bus picks up on the other side of the street from the condo every 15 minutes or so and costs 7.50 pesos per person. We learned a lot about the transit system and took a fun adventure to the town of Bucerias. It was fun but there are a ton of vendors. One thing to note is you can catch a public transit van (white) from Bucerias to Puerto Vallarta which is much more comfortable and cost about 40 pesos per person...worth it. Do your homework before coming to the area so you can plan out your vacation. The owners also have a ton of great information in the condo. Our time in Puerto Vallarta was so much fun! If you are looking for a low-key, relaxing place to stay, look no further than La Dolce Vita. It's truly a wonderful place to stay, you won't be disappointed!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location is private, away from the craziness of the mega resorts
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
La Conner Washington
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Jalisco
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

ON
Reviewed 24 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway
NM
Reviewed 16 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing