“Fun”

US$108.99*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: UTV, Rappelling and Zipline Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Some say less is more – we disagree!! More is more fun when it comes to adventure, and the Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day of adventure. Enjoy thrilling rides on a series of zip lines, including Mexico’s longest and fastest, an exhilarating off road ride in a Polaris UTV and much, much more. Be as extreme as you want to be, since all activities are completely optional – making the adventure a perfect day, with family fun for everyone. Book your activity online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We have done several zip lines in Mexico and they have been great. Vallarta Adventures has several options for zip lines, my wife did the other one last year and said it was better than this one (in/out of water zip lines, repelled a waterfall at the other one) and we were hoping this one would have something similar. It did not, however the 'superman line' made it worth going to. Next year we will do the other again instead of this one. It was fun, but no need to go back.

This one has: Zip lines, up-side down line, tandom line, race line, superman line, RZR atv trail (follow the leader style), archery (one arrow shot), wobble ladder to climb, rope crossing.

after being there for 5 hours they offer you free chips and salsa (its good salsa) but not real food unless you pay. Take snacks and eat well before you go. Water available throughout the trail.

Visited July 2014

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This excursion was better than we were expecting. It looked good on video, but just being there and seeing things from the heights we were at was something else. The safety aspect of the excursion was great and the staff was professional and funny.

Our guides Victor, Stolzkin, Hugo, Marlon, and David kept everything light and made everyone feel safe. Before you begin, they go through a safety session and provide you with things you should/shouldn't do.

They don't really show you in the video on the website, but right before the end you get to do a little archery! Everything from the ziplining, to the slide at the end was amazing. The offroading was also very cool.

For those concerned about someone that might struggle with physical activity or fear of heights, you don't have to complete the whole excursion. Halfway through the tour, when it gets a little more physical, you can opt out and get driven to the end. You're only expected to do what you're comfortable with.

You are not permitted to take any photos of your own on this excursion (likely for safety reasons), however there is a photographer who follows the group throughout all the activities. He took some really great shots for us and it was well worth the money for them! Much better than anything you would take on your own.

All in all, a great experience, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for an adrenaline rush and a fun time.

1 Thank Ireeese
Warren, Michigan
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Tour guides were excellent. Professional, like a well oiled machine. Even with the fear of heights that ALL people should have; the crew makes you confident of your safety at every moment.

The ATV Ride was an un-expected BLAST (much better than the other ATV excursion we went on later in the week). I would gladly pay the 140.00 again and Highly recommend this to everyone that goes to Puerto Vallarta. The Superman Zip line was better than just about any Roller Coaster (I've been on a LOT of them). Just fantastic.

We sat through a vacation time share sales pitch that we got snookered into at the AirPort. We toughed that out ($12,900.00 over 5 years to get access to over 4000 hi-end Hotels for about 200 per 7 night stays, may be a good deal for some but I couldn't/wouldn't make that kind of commitment). They promised if we stat through the sales pitch they would get us the Extreme Adventure Zip Line at 35/% off and they did! We got if for about 75.00 each. I would gladly have paid the 140.00 USD.

Their Photos & HD Videos were top notch. My son inlaw and I spit the 139.00 to get 4 DVDs of great pics and killer HD videos of the Superman Zip line (well worth it).

Special thanks to the guide: Cesar, Joshua, Marion, Photo guy Paul and especially the Safety Instructor Rick!

Visited July 2014
“Awesome...”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Loved it!!!!!! my first time doing extreme anything. This adventure seem too much for me I’m not an outdoors person.  I’m even afraid of heights. But once I was send off in to my first zip line I was in love!!!! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a stress relief this will help a lot… the whole team helped too.. I was persuaded by Victor and Stolzkin a lot and it worked…And the Superman zip line was one of a kind experience...The whole team was great. . Thanks to Crawford, Andrea Victor, Edgar and Mr. Stolzkin...

Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Safe, Professional, and Fun!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was an excellent activity that was not only a great time, but we felt like it was also an incredible value. There were a wide variety of zip lines, as well as the UTV, rappelling, tightrope walk, crazy ladder climb, and the lightning fast water slide--at the very end, to cool you off.

There was also great value in having a friendly staff, led by Paula. They were all very professional and entertaining, with a consistent focus on safety. Also they have a talented photographer Armando who took some excellent pictures at various times during the day. Light snacks were also included.

My wife and I did this together and she was able to complete everything and still have a blast. We would highly recommend this to other couples looking for a fun adventure in Puerto Vallarta.