“Excellent food and value considering the location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bella Napoli

Bella Napoli
Ranked #18 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We wait for you from Tuesday till Sunday from 17:00 till 23:00. Looking forward to receiving you with many smiles and our fantastic food.
Denver
“Excellent food and value considering the location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Bella Napoli appears to be barely more than a kitchen run from a parking garage storage unit at the south end of the Malecon BUT before you dismiss it -- which we almost did -- you have to try it. The food is excellent and is nearly matched by the friendly service. We actually didn't plan to eat Italian in Mexico. We planned to re-visit Andaluza Tapas next door but they're CLOSED! Mom-in-law is from Italy and she had some cravings for a seafood pasta so we thought - why not?

I had the meat pizza and my wife had the mushroom pasta and granny had her seafood pasta. The pizza is wood fired and thin crispy crust and had excellent flavor. But the pastas are what really were the stars. I tried both other dishes and I immediately understood why they were going "mmmmm so good" all the time they were eating. The waitress was friendly and fantastic and the guys cooking were loudly greeting and conversing with patrons just as you would expect an Italian to do - very fun. For the price, the food was amazing. For the location, the food was incredible. The meal was one of the best we had this visit.

• Visited July 2014

elpaso
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy but everything tasted good and was reasonably priced. Close to the pier. Would like to try the pizza next time.

Cotacac
“Not the fanciest but authentic Italian you will love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

This little spot is just on the north side of the Rio Cuale, one block back from the beach/malecon and next to Banco Santender. It's not fancy but is, simply, delicious. We will go back every chance we get for the cabers salad, wood-fired pizza and delicious homemade pasta. The staff is incredibly friendly and the owner/chef is outstandingly garrulous. Go. You can't go wrong.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Ruffwriter
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good but there's room for improvements”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were expecting a real restaurant/pizzeria instead they have several tables outdoor, under a covered patio. Aside from the 'atmosphere' the pizza was very good, authentic. The guys are all Italians and are very friendly. This time we did not get to try any of their home made pasta dishes but they looked promising. Grazie.

• Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Enjoy authentic Italy in Mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I live in Vallarta and whenever I have guests visiting, I always take them to Bella Napoli. Choosing a restaurant for friends (wanting everyone to be pleased) isn't always easy. I've been to Bella Napoli many times- taking groups of 2 up to a group of 12 friends. I'm happy to report that I've never had a guest have a bad meal there! Everyone always compliments me on my choice! Of course, at first suggestion of Italian food in Vallarta, I hear "Italian food in Mexico, are you kidding?" But believe me, it's worth the trip!
If the passing buses were Vespas, I swear you'd think you were transported to a piazza in Italy! Ali's presentation of the menu in her Italian accent, and hearing/watching the chef being the typical Italian animated crazy guy is awesome! The food is always amazing. Fresh homemade pastas and the pizza is great too! Generous portions at GREAT prices!!Best Italian outside Naples!

• Visited June 2014