“Amazing Everything!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Palapa Bar
Beach to Right of La Villita
Beach to Left of La Villita
Beach in front of La Villita
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lisa G
“Amazing Everything!”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location and villa is amazing! I was co-leading a group retreat here and it was the most magical experience. The villa is big and spacious yet cozy and communal depending on your mood. The staff was incredible and so was the view! I miss 4pm guacamole and all the chef prepared sun set dining. Can't wait to go back!

4 Apr 2017
Lisa,
You did some really powerful work while at the villa! I am so happy that we could host and provide the perfect location for the 'Permission Retreat'.
Until next time,
cricket20...
New York City, New York
“Perfecto!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great villa, clean and spacious. Even better in person than the pictures! Staff is excellent as well as the food. View is spectacular and had a great time! Would 10/10 go again!

Your age range 18-24
Krista K
Brooklyn, New York
“The Ultimate Oasis for a Women's Retreat and Luxury Living”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I facilitated a women's retreat at Casa La Villita and could not have been more thrilled with the caliber of care, service and amenities we received. The on-site staff was continually attentive to our daily needs, and went over and above all expectations when they served our special 'blind folded dinner' which I'd curated for my group. Karla is a dream to work with - she's thoughtful, attentive to detail, generous and kind. The workshop room we gathered in daily has beautiful light and views of the luscious garden. It was perfect for the kind of healing work we were doing. I'll definitely be facilitating the next retreat there and can't wait to return!

14 Mar 2017
Dear Krista,

I am so thrilled that you had the opportunity to experience the oasis in our garden and our new workshop room, designed specifically for groups like yours in mind. We are lucky to imbue it with the kind of spirit and empowerment that your group brings.
We look forward to having you return again and again!
Laura2220...
Oakland, California
“Only superlatives!”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Wow, it's hard to explain how wonderful our experience was. We were six families, with kids aged 12 to 18, and I think we ALL agreed it was our best vacation ever, thanks to the this home. Before the trip, Karla (the owner) could not have been more kind and helpful. She was so responsive, even once picking up the phone to call me to make sure my questions were adequately answered. Once there, oh my goodness! The house overwhelmingly beautiful, with room to either be together, spread out, stay active, or relax. We could all do what we wanted, when we wanted. But what made it even more special was the amazing staff, led by Fili. They are there to assist you all day (and yet not intrusive at all), so don't underestimate how important it is to have folks as lovely as them helping to make your trip perfect. Which it pretty much was. The food was excellent and we loved the proximity to town so we could stay at home, or go in and out, as we pleased. Casa La Villita really afforded us the best vacation we could have imagined.

14 Mar 2017
Dear Laura,
I am so glad that you all had an amazing time and that it was such a wonderful experience for you all. Have a wonderful spring time and we hope to see you again in the future.
All my best,
ScottFric...
Etna, California
“Beauitiful Private Villa”
Reviewed 8 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

The villa is very well appointed, and the staff is wonderful. Fele and his staff are as good as we have seen anywhere. My wife and I are Chef's and self employed, and you can be assured the staff will exceed your expectations. The various patio's and dining areas have comfortable seating and dining tables. Wonderful views from every area, including the rooftop bar. Only down side, the hot tub air switch to turn on the jets was broken and our bed was hard/uncomfortable. The food was very well prepared and delicious.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff was fantastic
Liked least: The bed we had was hard and not comfortable
9 May 2016
Hi Scott,
Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and thought the staff was wonderful. Fili, Victor, Marie and Claudia really are super people, incredibly gracious and helpful. I concur that the food is delicious, our Chef is a gem and it took a while to find the right person with the right season! I understand the jacuzzi was working on your arrival and that the button for the bubbles was broken on your 2nd last day. We had the part replaced after your stay and the jacuzzi bubbles are once again working! We also have a selection of mattresses on property including pillow top mattresses, as we have found that all of our guests have different preferences, next time you stay with us, please comment to our staff and they would be happy to swap a mattress out or give you a soft mattress topper so that you enjoy a comfortable sleep. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Sunshine2...
California
“A Piece of Heaven”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I traveled with 11 Couples for a Special Birthday Celebration. Everything about our stay was special. but most of all everything that is written and the picture of the Villa's room are 100% true to real life. The Staff was professional ~ helpful ~ very polite and friendly. I can not say enough about the food they cooked. . I can't leave out" Karla" she was amazing at keeping up with our "Wish List" and made sure our every need was taken care of before our arrival as well. I hope to make it a yearly tradition with my family & friends. I strongly suggest you stay at Casa La Villita you will not regret it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Wish I would have had additional time to stay longer then our 4 days.
Your age range 50-64
MorganTfr...
Seattle, Washington
“Perfect Spot for our Destination Wedding”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My husband and I chose to celebrate our wedding with a five day trip to Casa La Villita with our friends and family - we could not have asked for a better venue or experience. We had a total of 20 friends occupying the villa, with family members staying at a nearby hotel. Fili, Victor, and the rest of the villa staff were helpful and friendly - they accommodated all of the unique needs that came with hosting our wedding at the villa, and the food and drinks they prepared were awesome (some of the best food we have ever eaten). Our group is already talking about a reunion trip next year - we would all love to come back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing