“International menu, big bar menu”
Review of Flaveur City - CLOSED

Flaveur City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Charles Des Jardins, Grandes Lagos, Flavor City,
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Flaveur City is a little hard to find the first time, but once you go you will remember where it is.
3 of us ate there tonight, 2 of us had been before and 1 newbie. One lasagna, one pizza and one coconut shrimp.
All the food came out quckly and was piping hot. So hot out of the oven that we actually had to wait before we could eat it. That is unusual, seems like food often arrives warm, but not hot.
The lasagna portion was big, but my friend ate it all, she said she felt guilty eating so much but it was so good. The bread and balsamic reduction is tasty.
My pizza was awesome. I brought some home and would like to go eat it right now even though I am stuffed. My husband enjoyed the coconut shrimp.
The smoothies and frappes are HUGE, and only 40 pesos. Next time I may get just a frappe and dessert.
Flaveur City does deliver, which is great for those in condos or hotels. No cab fare and still able to have delicious food.
We will go back for sure.
The owner told us that his clientele is almost all local Mexicans, very few tourists.
Oh, and it has air conditioning!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Vallarta. The service is great and the food amazing. My personal favorite is the pizza. I consider it the best pizza in Puerto Vallarta, the sauce is full of flavor. I also enjoy their salads and pasta, and the brownie...ahhhhh.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Flaveur City has been open for eight months. I went there when it first opened and have gone back often. We took friends there a couple of nights ago and they were very impressed with the atmosphere, service and of course the food!
Flaveur City is a gem in Puerto Vallarta. You must give this restaurant try during your stay. You won't be disappointed.
You will be greeted warmly on your arrival. This warmth will continue u til you leave.
The kitchen does a marvelous job.

1  Thank JerryD304
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We happened upon this restaurant because we were lost. Getting lost was a blessing! The restaurant is easy to miss outside, as it's on a busy street with a curve. I would suggest taking a taxi to this place, as the bus stop is a block or so away. We had the Greek Salad (attached picture) for $85 peso and the Hamburger (attached picture) for $99 peso. Both were good, except the Greek salad was too large to eat the entire thing, and would be suited to share for two people. It also could have used a little more feta cheese. The hamburger is 230 grams of 100% beef and is made in front of you. No frozen patties here! The restaurant offers sandwiches, fish, and pasta. And, they deliver! If you want to sit in your condo and enjoy life in PV, visit the website, order from the menu, and they will deliver as far as Buceries. English is spoken and is very good. Service friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

This restaurant is a very classy reasonable restaurant in Puerto Vallarta. It is not in the general tourist locations but easy to find. The owners of this restaurant have created a real gem with an excellent menu. The food is well prepared and the service is outstanding. The decor is second to none. You will be treated well when you dine at Flaveur City! Enjoy.