“Great to be back this year”
Review of Cafe Cafesto

Cafe Cafesto
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 November 2013

May lovely wife and I make this a must for our morning, and sometimes late night stops. The drinks are dependably good, the service is always prompt and friendly. We were glad to see our friend Xam, yes, an X..! He is originally from Estonia. Sergio and Carlos were great. Can't wait until next year. Best place in PV for people watching..

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had 2 espresso and they were delicious. Best coffe we had during our 8 days in vallarta. Also, we grappled a network style cheese cake. It was phenomenal. All the cakes look delicious. Nice spot and romantic seats on the street in the heart of Vallarta. A bit expensive.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I had a superb espresso there. At a decent price. Nice stylish and comfortable seating in the style of a living room right on the sidewalk. The waiter told me their coffee is from Veracruz state. HOWEVER, BE CAREFUL I just recently I took home a bag of mislabled coffee. It said "Espresso Italian Roast" but it was no such thing. It was actually a light roast and a drip grind. Rather than taking back am using it for breakfast for a change. AND my friend home -- ostensibly -- the same Italian Roast but in whole bean form. Says to me he will not drink it. Wake up fellas!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Cam, the server was incredible...he's no longer there, but we stayed very late one night, I mean very late. In Mexico, it is considered rude for the server to ask if you are ready for the check. We knew we'd kept them late, but you'd never know from their behavior. Totally friendly and attentive..See you in October..!!
N very late.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

My wife and I have been here for 10 days now. For the most part we have been having breakfast in our one bedroom apartment on the hill behind town. We are both tired of eggs, sausages, stilton cheese (brought from home) and a couple of breakfast places. We had to go to CiBanco to cash in some travellers' cheques and we started walking north on Olas Atlas when we came across this cafe. The menu was easy to read and prices were only $ MP 100.00 per plate. My wife was craving a burger with fries and I went for the arrachera steak sandwich. We had both meals with 2 juices freshly squeezed. My wife devoured her burger and they served thick cut chips, which she really enjoyed. I inhaled my steak sandwich (first meal of the day) and gobbled my home fries and the fresh squeezed orange juice was sweet. The service was timely and courteous. For what they do, they do it well. For a fast tastey bite on the go....go here.