“The owner is a great host...”
Review of Black and Red Bar

Black and Red Bar
Ranked #438 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Draft Beer, Hot wings, Pizzas and Burgers. A local bar with classic rock, live music all weekends and the best prices in town. Our job is to make Black and Red Bar a Must and the favorite place for local people and tourists. Our slogan is: A bar made of friends for friends.
“The owner is a great host...”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

And will make sure that you are well taken care of and that you're having a great time. This little townie bar might not be famous yet, but it should be. The food is good, the beer is cold, and the micheladas are gargantuan! Bonus for us gringos: they speak English! When you get to PV, get here and have fun.

• Visited March 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“SO GOOD!”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

The Black and Red Bar is such a gem! I've been back several times with both family and friends and Miguel and Paola are so so warm and welcoming. The beer is cold and cheap and the Pastor Burger is amazing. Twice I've had friends get up with the musicians and sing. So much fun! I love Puerto Vallarta and I'm looking forward to the next time I can come and visit my Mexican friends at the Black and Red Bar!

• Visited January 2012