“Fantastic Trip”
Review of PV Sportfishing

PV Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Puerto Vallarta fishing Charters with PV Sportfishing We offer economy and luxury fishing charters. Catch Marlin, Sailfish, Dorado, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna and more fishing in Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Cesar and the crew for an amazing day out on the Pacific (05/16/14).
After 8 hours we had only caught some tuna and a huge Marlin broke the line!! We had almost given up catching anything else when, thanks to Cesar's quick reactions we caught two large sailfish!!
I was delighted as I have always wanted to catch a sailfish. The whole day the crew were great and my wife, who doesn't fish, really enjoyed seeing the dolphins and turtles out at sea. The weather was perfect and the sea was calm.
Aperfect day.

We will post on trip adviser also as your services were great and we had no problems with anything.

thanks again

Chris and Eleanor Wylie
United Kingdom

1  Thank ellywGlasgow
puertovallartafish, Manager at PV Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thanks for the great Puerto Vallarta fishing review it is always good to see fishermen catching big fish. I'm glad captain Cesar was able to find you some Sailfish and don't worry you will catch that Marlin next time. Again thanks for the great review and fishing with PV Sportfishing in Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We caught 5 Mahi Mahi while we fishing in the rain with Capt Hector. When you fish for Mahi Mahi you only troll so be prepared to sit and wait. Once you hook one, they are a great fight and fun. We also saw about 15 different whales and literally thousands of dolphins. The Capt stopped to let us watch the family of whales literally 30 -40 feet off the side of the boat. Just amazing...

1  Thank Callie G
Reviewed 7 January 2014

1  Thank Callie G
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I spent a fine day aboard one of the super pangas. We spent a hard day trying to get me a sailfish--- the sailfish ignored us.
But on our way back in we trolled live baits near some rock and immediately hooked a 25lb+ Jack. Then came three roosterfish between 20 and 30 pounds.
A miscommunication regarding another trip was handled Very professionally.
I will be fishing with them again next year.

1  Thank flyphish56
Reviewed 23 September 2013

6 months later and I am finally writing this review. A crew of 5 of us chartered the Anna Marie II for a 6 hour fishing trip. (We would have went for longer but not all of our us were into fishing for a whole day) My brother and I were concerned that 6 hours would not be enough time but our captain had us on the fish less than an hour into the trip.

Because we only had 6 hours we stayed in the bay hunting smaller fish and got into the Jack Crevalle's big time! This worked out great for my 16 year old and his buddy. Great fish to fight and steady fishing. During the 6 hours there was never a lot of down time. We were either chasing fish or reeling them in. The weather was perfect and our captain and crew spoke really good English. They always had a story to tell to keep the trip interesting.

I have been on a few fishing trips and this boat was by far the cleanest I have been on and had better equipment than had ever seen before.

I have just booked a January trip back to Puerto Vallarta and now my only problem is finding some fishing partners to book another trip on the Anna Marie II.

1  Thank Dwayne R