“Top Notch Steakhouse in PV Marina”
Review of Sonora Grill Prime

Sonora Grill Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Sonora Grill Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 1,181 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: PELICANOS Y CARRTERA FEDEREL 200
Description: Steakhouse vanguardista y cosmopolita, ideal para degustar la mejor calidad en cortes de carne Prime, Akaushi, Sterling Silver y Orgánicos. Experiencias únicas gracias a nuestra exquisita mixología, un exclusivo vino de casa “Punto Medio” y un DJ residente. Atmósferas excepcionales con espectaculares terrazas, barras y privados, bajo un diseño mexicano contemporáneo. Un lugar donde las comidas se convierten en cenas #CuestiónDeBuenGusto
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere with contemporary vibe. Superior level of service (our waiter, Oscar, was attentive and knowledgeable). If you appreciate prime cuts of beef you will not be disappointed. Overall experience reminded me a lot of a cool place you'd find in NYC's meatpacking district.

SonoraGrillGroup, CM at Sonora Grill Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Balmy hello, At our restaurants we serve the best cuts of steak and we are pleased to know that you had a great experience. Hope to have you back soon to treat you the way you deserve. Our best regards and thank you for your comments.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great place, meat, service, drinks! ambience, nice air conditioning, music, plants decoration are great! For sure will go back

Maricarmensimon hello, We`re pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience at our restaurants, we hope we get the opportunity to serve you again soon. Our best regards and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We stop here for breakfast occasionally on our way to the beach. Outdoor seating with sun or shade. The staff is friendly and the menu is reasonable. We've had various omelets and I like the breakfast bagel. You can watch the Zomba dancers in the park while eating !

SonoraGrillGroup, CM at Sonora Grill Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

TCEd hello, We`re pleased to know that you had a great experience in our restaurant, and we hope you can recommend us among your friends and family. Hope to have you back soon, our best wishes.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Our server Carlos did an exceptional job!!!! Great service and he was funny to boot!!!!

I honestly did not think I would enjoy this place so much but I did!!!!

The ambience is great!!!! The place looks cool and the AC was on at the right setting!!!! We got a window seat.

They have a great wine list!!!! Instead of my favorite chardonnay we ordered a red wine. We ordered a wine from my personal favorite Mexican winery - Monte Xanic!!!! Truly exceptional!!!!

We ordered Crackling Octopus and seafood carpaccio!!!! Both exceptionally delicious - especially the carpaccio!!!!

We also ordered the best cit of the house - a Japanese wagyu style beef cut ribeye!!!! WOW!!!! It cost about $1600 pesos for 800 grams - more than enough and came with mexican style corn called esquites and garlic mushrooms!!!! Every bite of the ribeye was heaven!!!! I wanted to cry!!!!

It was my BF's birthday so I asked Carlos to give him a Happy Birthday and he did!!!! They brought a dulce de leche pastry with ice cream and a sparkling candle!!!!

For dessert we had fig cake and flan!!!!

What can I do without at Sonora Prime?

They were playing a Bon Jovi video....

What stands out at Sonora Prime?

Exceptional service and food....really!!!!

Five Stars!!!! Sonora Prime is really, really ridiculously great!!!!

SonoraGrillGroup, CM at Sonora Grill Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Empala hello, We`re pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience at our restaurants, we hope we get the opportunity to serve you again soon. Our best regards and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My first time in PV and I stumbled across this steak house. I'm so pleased that I did, the steak is amazing. Great service and OK prices. Not fussy about dress code as far as I know I wore t shirt and shorts. Desserts a little bit too much after a big fat steak, enough for 2 people to eat . Highly recommended.

SonoraGrillGroup, CM at Sonora Grill Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Sean hello, We appreciate your comments and we hope you can return soon so we can continue treating you the way you deserve. Our best regards.