My family and I have stayed at the Estancia San Carlos on two separate occasions. We drive from Idaho to PV and are looking for a safe central location to park our vehicle. San Carlos fits the bill perfectly. This is definitely not the Ritz Carlton, but honestly who wants those old fuddy, duddies? I go to Mexico to be in Mexico, I love the culture...
The staff is wonderful, friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are apartments, we stayed in a spacious two bedroom apartment, and loved the courtyard where we could easily see our two little boys playing below in the pool. We stayed for nearly 3 weeks, and yep the laundry service was awesome!!
The beach is only a few blocks away, a grocery store with lots of American products (Rizo_) is just a block away, wonderful taco stands, ice cream shops... and the fish market where the seafood is delightful, right in front of the grocery store.
PV is charming, old Mexico, the people are wonderful- the beaches stunning, the sun - perfect! Have a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, located in the heart of the romantic zone of Puerto Vallarta ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Estancia San Carlos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia San Carlos Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Estancia San Carlos Puerto Vallarta