Check in was amazing we arrived checking in was seamless the only thing that bothered me was when my gf and I were checking in she should have asked if we preferred a 1 bed or 2 bed room. When you're in the hospitality business and people are your business there is no room for ignorance! Yes we're lesbians! I know, shock horror!!! So we ended up with the 2 bed room of course but after a day of traveling we were ok with hanging out in one and sleeping in the other! We were greeted with a glass of refreshing champaign, the 10 minute massage was much needed and definitely put us in vacation mode! Lisandro the bell boy was the nicest staff member, made us feel comfortable and set up in our room, he even took a picture of us on his break outside by the dia de Los muertos alter they had outside the resort! The room was a bit dated, could definitely use major upgrading. Our security box in our room battery died mid week my girlfriend almost had a heart attack (passports\ money) but they fixed it right away! The room service is average, the food is good if you're not in the mood to leave the resort! The maid service is not the best, a bit half done the only issue I had was when I called for extra towels... They never came! The vibe in the hotel is very uptight and a bit pretentious I've stayed at much nicer resorts where the vibe is more laid back but maybe it was because we are a LGBT couple I felt a bit uncomfortable too bad they are losing out on a lot of money by not tapping into the LGBT community. The pool vibe is well OLD we were probably the youngest age party checked in and our age group is 26-30! We ended up at the pool next door at the sister hotel Buenaventura they have three pools the pool boys are amazing! Make sure you tip them these guys work hard and if you want that next drink in you hand before you finished your last drink tip the pool boy!! Last but not least the first night we checked in my girlfriend got attacked in the room by sand fleas!! Yes, sand fleas she woke up with blisters and bruises on her stomach and thigh lets just say they had a feast off of her. We went to the doctor down the street and she gave her antibiotics and topical cream. She lived but she is scarred literally, so beware and wear repellant at all times!! All in all I wouldn't stay here again. Great location walking distance to the malecón and great shopping / restaurants! So don't do the all inclusive, it is optional!! Oh and if you want your bedding changed it will be $15.00 USD and we stayed for 7 days.. really petty but if your "five diamond resort " I'm expecting much more than this for what I'm paying. I wouldn't recommend this resort to my friends and family. The resort is sort of meh... for what you are paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp and Expedia so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere