My husband and I visited the Villa Premier at the end of November and beginning of December 2013. We stayed 4 nights, all inclusive package. We chose Villa Premier because it was near Old Town ("the Romantic Zone"), was all inclusive, and does not allow children under 18. We've already recommended this resort to numerous of our friends.
From the moment we stepped in the door, the staff at Villa Premier treated us like royalty. As we were checking in, we were offered glasses of champagne. We were offered a pillow menu, and were asked how we would like our room scented--we picked sandalwood. As we waited for our room to be prepared, we were offered a complementary hand and neck massage, which was the perfect way to get us relaxed for our vacation. A concierge explained the surrounding area to us, and offered us a number of excursions for purchase.
The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. We were greeted with the scent of sandalwood each time we entered. The bed was comfortable. We were not disturbed by noise from the surrounding area or from other rooms.
The staff was extremely professional, hard working, and accommodating. From the room butler, to the waiters, to the bell desk, everyone left me with a positive experience. Of special note were DAVID, I believe he was the restaurant host, and ARTURO, one of the waiters.
The resort's three restaurants were excellent. Every meal was delicious, luxurious, and displayed beautiful presentation.
I highly recommend the all inclusive package. While we were there, we ordered anything we wanted from any of the three restaurants, full access to the minibar in our room, and 24 hour room service. All of our drinks, including beer, wine, as well as imported and domestic liquors were included. We were never charged beyond the cost of the all inclusive plan.
In short, the Villa Premiere should be your next vacation! Unless you have kids, then stay next door at their sister property, the Buenaventura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Premiere