My boyfriend and I stayed at VP in early July. We did the all-inclusive and it was well worth it. The food was excellent and the drinks were just right. We stayed in the honeymoon suite; the room is on the smaller side but the terrace is large with a great view of the pool and ocean. The service and professionalism at the hotel was superb. Javier at the pool bar runs to and fro to serve the pool guests like you would not believe. We ate mostly at the Corona restaurant and the waiters were very charming. The live music was also very good.
Oh, and the room service was great and efficient.
From VP the Malecon is a short but sweaty walk. Practice your 'no gracias' now as you will be saying it to every local salesperson you encounter. Despite this, the locals are kind to tourists and often speak excellent English. If you decide to practice your Spanish, they will be impressed.
We also did one of the tours to the Marieta islands which was fun. If I go again, I would do more activities and tours.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to PV that wants to stay within reasonable distance to downtown. It seemed to be one of the nicer properties.
I know it is difficult to choose a hotel sometimes after you read all the reviews. One must weigh the good and bad reviews which are often completely contradictory. I wonder how crazy and hard-to-please some of these people are who write these rambling reviews. The bottom line is my bf and I are kind, mostly normal people and we had a great time at Villa Premiere !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere