My husband and I along with my brother and his girlfriend just got back literally yesterday from this fantastic hotel. We were lucky enough to get a great deal on the Master Suite and we loved the extra room, the hot tub on the terrace and of course the spectacular view. My brother had the deluxe room and it was fine because ALL the rooms have an ocean view.
We all got the all inclusive package which I highly recommend. We love rich food and this is not your Riu resort buffet.....The food is just ridiculously decadent. It's Mexico so don't be in a rush and these are coursed out a la carte meals take your time and enjoy. The drinks are good with many choices, not really any decent upscale wines but plenty of other choices to complement your dinner. Did I say the food is wonderful....it looks pretty and tastes even better. The fishemans burrito may be the best thing ever invented!!!! Thanks to the Chef Antonio for making us all gain weight, your food is a masterpiece and delectable! The mouth feels and taste sensations are unique.
I don't know what people were complaining about in other reviews but we found the service here way above average. Thanks to Victor who brought us like 12 bags of ice to cool down our hot tub so we could get in it without waiting ......that is service!! Anything we asked they tried their best to make it happen so on some of these reviews I am not even sure they stayed here?? Did we tip, yes we did it's Mexico and expected and we had no problems with that. The massage at spa was very nice and priced pretty fairly when compared with other resorts...I have had massages at quite a few too.....
The rooms were clean with plenty of hot water and good A/C we are from Texas so we know heat and A/C...just crank it down each morning. Room service was awesome, we ate breakfast almost every morning on our terrace looking out on the ocean. We went to sleep literally hearing the waves crash against the beach every night, that is how close you are to the ocean...WOW! Also plenty of room for 2 couple to meet in the evening and socialize. We brought our own music and games to entertain since this hotel focuses on peace quiet and relaxation.... Not much on entertaining you every second your are here. If you want that go to another cookie cutter type resort.
Thanks to Gutberto who served us up some of the tastiest ice cold Don Julio (dark) shots for my birthday and some very scrumptious Mangoritas too. Drinks are not fabulous but very good..my husband had Glenfiddich scotch each night as a night cap. Plenty of cheaper and middle of road liquors to choose from (absolute vodkas don Julio tequilas) at pool bar and even better choices at the inside bar of La Corona.
The town itself is very cool, go to the Malecon or boardwalk it is very cool with interesting things to see...5-6 cab ride and a 15 minute sweaty walk! We did ATV tour with Canopy River tours, fun tour and awesome views, pretty similar price as the others. We did snorkel tour thru Puerto Vallarta Tours and ECO tours, fantastic almost private like tour. Cherico and hector are the best, 1 guide for 4 snorkelers equals an incredible experience.
Overall a tremendous birthday trip and a very memorable time at an awesome place. We will be back. If you can upgrade to a suite you won't regret it either.
This place is NOT for you if need constant stimulation, someone to tell you what to do all day, don't like to just chill and relax, are in a hurry to eat, love mediocre buffet resort food and don't like to ask waitstaff to cater to your every whim! Go to your favorite cookie cutter boring resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Premiere