First of all I would like to thank all of you who contributed to the reviews. Without reading them first I would have not selected this hotel, glad I did! From the moment you arrive, you are waited on like a king. From the cold towel at welcome, to the glass of champagne, to the wonderful 5 minute massage, this hotel is top notch. The concierge is open throughout the day and night as is the Vallarta travel agent that can assist you with any trips. Our room was made up twice a day. Every evening when we returned our bed was ready for us, slippers and robe at bedside, very classy. We did not chose the all inclusive. We wanted to venture out and try the local culture. I was never disappointed. From the street vendors selling tacos, fresh shrimp and fish on a skewer, fresh oysters and clams straight from the bay, to the fine restaurants. Never had a bad meal. If you want to try some good mexican food, Pipi's was our favorite. The location of the hotel is withing walking distance to all the shops, restaraunts and the Malecon, the boardwalk. Our room had a fridge but we did not use the items that came with it. The beer and water/bevarages were pricey. There are many local corner stores called OXXO, and also a large grocery store nearby. All we did was buy items to drink and stored them in our fridge. The pool is top notch, the view breathtaking. We did take a city tour for about $40, well worth it. We also recommend a trip, on a boat, which are called booze cruises. We stopped at 3 islands, one you can snorkel and the equip is provided at no cost. Another island stop for lunch and for you brave folks you can zip line. The 3rd was a journey to an island that you can horseback ride up the moutain to a beautiful waterfall, for about $10 a person. The cost of this trip was about $33, which includes a continental breakfast, lunch and all the beer and mixed drinks you can handle. I hope your stay in Vallarta is as memorable as ours was. I have included a few photos. Thanks for your time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Premiere