“Wonderful”

Price range: US$7 - US$37
Cuisines: Argentinian, Italian, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian-Argentine cuisine in Puerto Vallarta with Traditional Recipes of Pasta, Pizza, Grilled Steaks, Argentinian Empanadas & Wines.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

When there to see what it was like and ended up having a wonderful conversation with the owner. The pasta is delicious and home aid you can't order wrong

1  Thank Jguzz

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My friend, Gustavo, brought me to his favorite restaurant, Florio's located on Matamoros St ( I think). It is a small, but clean and receptive place owned by Miguel, who greeted us each warmly as if we were entering his home. Alejandra was our server; she was cheerful, polite and very welcoming. Her suggestions for the evening centered around what our taste buds had been craving....homemade pasta ! The talented, Vito , is the genius behind the exquisite pasta we had and the sauces that complemented his creations. Sangria was freshly made and very, very good! My stays in Puerto Vallarta are always rewarding when I can find a restaurant that adds to the enjoyment I receive each time I visit; Florio's accomplished that hands-down....great job everyone....reserve a table for me for my next visit!

2  Thank sechap
Reviewed 12 August 2014

that excellent food and service. The restaurant location was great down town Puerto Vallarta but also away from the trafic and loud music of the night clubs. We where able to enjoy our food as a family, and when we looked around there was a couple enjoying it just as much. The owners was there and they made a point on coming down to every table and enchuring everyone was getting great service and that the food was satisfactory.

3  Thank Lorena M
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have eaten at Florio's twice in July 2014 and it was wonderful experience both times. They take great care with the preparation of the meal with fresh ingredients. The service is friendly and personal and the ambience is cozy and artistic.

2  Thank trekking3
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Went with friend who had been once before. We were greeted warmly and felt welcome and appreciated from the moment we crossed the threshold. Vito the chef brought samples of today's pasta to the table with recommendations for the best toppings. The waitstaff was attentive and pleasant. The owner mans the pizza oven and inquired several times as to our comfort. The food was excellent, fit for the most discriminating palate from the complementary doup, the bread and main course. The place is small and intimate and could benefit from the addition of some floor fans. A great evening, a great place to revisit.

4  Thank reachglass