I went on spring break to this hotel and it was fantastic. The staff was amazing. We had a view of the sunset over the beach from our room, and the hotel is walking distance from the main strip of shops and restaurants. Overall it was a fantastic value for what we paid. Would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 207 Rooms, including 40 two bedroom suites and 167 estandar romos, 2 swimming pools and kid's pool, two restaurants, two bars, one snack bar and ample parking lot. All romos are equipped with electronic lock and safety deposit box. Kid's club, the perfect place for the Little ones so they can enjoy games, contests, artcrafts, mini - cinema, spanish lessons and plenty of entertainment. Lighthouse Costa Club, the ideal place to enjoy the panoramic view of Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Costa Club Punta Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Club Punta Arena Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Costa Hotel Punta Arena
- Costa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Costa Club Punta Arena