Looks not too bad in the picture of the "only" renovated room they have. Beware!!! We stayed one night and then we got the heck outta there! Up seven flights of stairs to the room (No elevator on site) then into the dirty room......NO FRIDGE? We are in Mexico for crying out loud...no fridge? OK so hopefully you wont need to have a cool water or beverage while its +30 day and night. Run from here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 207 Rooms, including 40 two bedroom suites and 167 estandar romos, 2 swimming pools and kid's pool, two restaurants, two bars, one snack bar and ample parking lot. All romos are equipped with electronic lock and safety deposit box. Kid's club, the perfect place for the Little ones so they can enjoy games, contests, artcrafts, mini - cinema, spanish lessons and plenty of entertainment. Lighthouse Costa Club, the ideal place to enjoy the panoramic view of Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Costa Club Punta Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Club Punta Arena Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Costa Hotel Punta Arena
- Costa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Costa Club Punta Arena