We decided to have our wedding at Playa Fiesta, and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Picking it sight unseen was a little scary, and we still weren't 100% sure that it even truly existed until we arrived, but once we stepped foot on the property all our worries went away.
As so many have already said, the accommodations are gorgeous, and many of the rooms are unique and special in their own way. I travel for business all the time so was worried that they wouldn't match the level of a Westin or Hyatt, but they definitely did, and then some. The layouts are super well thought-out, so that regardless of whether you're in a room or suite or multi-room suite, you have lots of space and privacy.
The entire experience of having only our closest friends and family stay all together at Playa Fiesta and take over the entire space was so unique and joyful that it's hard to put into words. I doubt we'll ever have an opportunity like that again, and we had so many guests express the same to us. So much of what made it fun and relaxing and comfortable was the stellar staff. You definitely got the sense that the staff was like one big family who had worked together for a long time. In particular, we loved Nacho, Pato and Charlie so much. We had lots of kids staying as well, and they couldn't get enough of Charlie's special drinks for them!
Lastly, I've heard weddings are supposed to be super stressful to plan, but our experience was exactly the opposite thanks to Lindsay, the hotel co-owner and wedding coordinator. Again, to echo so many others, she made us feel like our wedding was the only one she was planning thanks to her lightning-fast responses and attention to detail. We couldn't have asked for anything more from her and the rest of her staff.
Now the only decision we have left to make is when to return to Playa Fiesta!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Playa Fiesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub