I stayed at Canto Del Sol from the 3/05/14 - 10/05/14 and it was honestly the best hotel I have ever stayed at. From the minute we arrived at Canto Del Sol we received a 5* experience. We arrived from what was possibly thee longest flight ever to the most lively welcome. The foyer was filled with dancers and waiters holding fruity mock tails. The staff informed us that they had upgraded our room, I travelled with my family of 6. We had booked 3 rooms and were told that we were being upgraded to one of their best rooms that was able to accommodate all 6 of us. At first we were all skeptical, however, when brought to the room, we were all amazed! We had our own balcony with sunbeds and a jacuzzi! The rooms were lovely, each bed had a robe, slippers, beach towel and a nice welcoming message displayed on it.
The whole holiday was perfect, the staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and to make sure all your needs are met. The waiters around the pool are the nicest, Guadalupe was our favourite. The entertainment staff are great too, very nice and make a big effort to make sure your having a good time, Daniel (Danny Boy) is great at making everyone around the pool area feel welcome, sits down and talks with you, a really nice person!
The food is amazing, especially if you want to enjoy true Mexican cuisine. The guacamole is a must! And they do not hold back on their measurements in drinks, trust me! Learnt that the hard way! The rum and cokes are just as much rum as they are coke! The only downside to the holiday was the Thomson staff that let us down on the trips we booked. If you do go on excursions, do not expect travel to and from the trips, it is not included and you have to find your own way there. The hotel staff were great at helping us rectify the situation when things went wrong with our trip. However, the Rhythms of the Night trip is a must! Absolutely amazing night! 5*! The holiday was amazing and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone wanting a relaxing sun filled holiday! I would defiantly return to Canto Del Sol!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the center of Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, right on Banderas Bay, breathtaking sunsets draw visitors and locals alike to the evening display. Canto del Sol’s colonial-style resort offers guests outstanding value, with an extensive All-Inclusive Program that features: a championship Tennis Club with four outdoor clay courts and four covered Laykol courts; windsurfing; water polo; tequila volleyball; and dance lessons. Guests can choose a vacation as active or as relaxed as they like.The sparkling turquoise water of Mexico’s Pacific Riviera caresses the beachfront of CANTO DEL SOL PLAZA VALLARTA. This perfect vacation resort offers an atmosphere of Fun, Tradition and Tranquility, where guests have everything for their wonderful Puerto Vallarta holiday. Escape from the ordinary, and discover this magnificent oceanfront resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Canto Del Sol Puerto Vallarta
- Canto Del Sol Vallarta