Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta
US$331
US$325
US$292
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
US$305
  • Beachfront
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$534
US$159
  • Pool
Casa Velas(Puerto Vallarta)
US$500
US$464
Official Hotel
Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$233
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
US$389
US$330
  • Breakfast included
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$184
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$152
2,797 results
All reviewssurf and turfsnack bartennis courtsa la carte restaurantsguest servicestime sharethomson repspanish coffeebuffet restaurantshrimp tacosactivities staffpool viewtowel cardsmain buffetevening entertainmentnightly showssmaller resort
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Hotel was kept immaculately clean. The staff went out of their way to get you food and drinks. The pool was large and there was never a time we felt crowded. The breakfasts were great-the lunch and suppers standard fare for Mexico. We loved this resort and would definately stay there again. We were very sad to leave. We could not swim in the ocean by our hotel but there is a great beach in Bucerias (about 20 minute bus ride). Loved Puerto Vallarta-beautiful, safe, and tons of things to do.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank sharon154954
Reviewed 4 March 2011

This was my first Trip to Mexico, I have nothing to compare the Canto to, but I really dont think that anything could compare to the service we recieved at this resort. The workers were all very friendly and knowledgable. The cleanliness was second to none and the special touchs with the towels and blankets were so admired and appreciated...I plan to return and truthfully, I have no desire to look into another resort...I LOVE THE CANTO DEL SOL.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chumbo58
Reviewed 4 March 2011

I was hesitant to travel to P.V. due to a past unpleasant visit (NOT at Canto del Sol)...and I have to say I wish I had gone back much sooner!
The hotel is VERY comfortable and VERY clean. The room was just fine, comfy beds, clean linens every day (towels changed even twice/day if needed). I had heard many complaints about the construction noise...and chose not to let that get in the way of the experience (didn't spend time in my room except to sleep). What upset me far more were the partiers who had no concern for others when returning from their jaunts in the middle of the night (3am)...and continued their party in their room!
The food was good - ample to choose from, always available whether in the main eating area, the pool shack or room service (no charge for that beauty!).
The staff: I wish I could bottle up some of their constant willingness to accomodate your every need - always with a contagious smile! Jorge, Fernando, Carmen, Joshue, Miguel, Martin, Ramirez, Luis...you are gems and thank you:)
The beach and the pool: I enjoyed both, preferred the beach simply because the pool was occupied by too many whose main goal was to get completely sloshed and stupid! Fortunately, the ever-eager staff did their very best to clean up the messes and point out some basic rules of conduct in a family-friendly resort. The beach was quieter and I enjoyed meeting the vendors (Ernesto, Jose', Rosa and Pas among many) and had wonderful chats with people from all over!
I really enjoyed my two week vacation, and I attribute most of it to the friendly people I've met as well as a comfortable, safe, clean hotel to call home while there.
I wouldn't think twice about returning. I can't choose whose vacationing there at the same time, however all that's important to me when choosing a destination hotel, Canto del Sol has in abbundance!

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Kat154943
Reviewed 27 February 2011

The hotel was nice for a four star. The food was excellent and the rooms were standard. We had a room facing the tennis court and the construction but if you are up early enough, there is no problem. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The VIP club sellers were very pushy but overall the staff was great. The activities team kept us busy during the day, there was lots to do despite the beach being red flagged every day. Joshua and Saul made it fun for the adults with volleyball, water polo, crazy games, cards and several other activities. The night shows were about an hour long and very entertaining with a different hteme every night.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kandy212
Reviewed 24 February 2011

The Vacation in this hotel has been enjoyable, minor issues quickly solved.
The hotel has a fine group oft staff on all level..
Flight was excellent and the Abbotsford departure and arrival very convenient.
One major problem in the resort that the smokers spoils the much bigger numbers of nonsmokers enjoyment in the pool ground area.
The hotel should have larger area posted for Non smokers paying attention for the ocean breeze.
Many people discussed the issue but the smokers spoils and spoils everywhere the otherwise pleasant pool grounds.
Fortunately the rooms suppose to be non smokers but we noticed the smoke infiltration pending who where your immediate neighbours sideways or below you
By our taste the food is above average.
Pool good heated the so called music some occasion overly loud, had to use earplug if you don't it will hurt your ears.
Room on the north wing looks refurbishes not long ago.
No water problem.
Beach mater of circumstances, high tides no beach, but we enjoyed the south part of the 800 step walk but a bit rocky

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple