“Another great vacation!!”
Review of Villa David

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Villa David
Decatur, Georgia, United States
“Another great vacation!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

This was the second time we've vacationed at Villa David and could not have been happier!! Bill and his staff are warm and accommodating. The facility is older but very well maintained. Even more amenities since the last time we visited including fridges and safes in the room as well as a new hot tub. Will most certainly be staying there again.

Room Tip: Rooms one and two seem to be the largest and have the very best view.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Michael D

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Windham, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Everything about Villa David works together to make your stay on Mexico an excellent experience. The rooms and common areas are spotless and well kept. The staff is helpful but unobtrusive. You feel right at home in the genuine exotic surroundings. Breakfast every morning is delicious, ample, and a great occasion to meet the other guests.
The location is perfect, being a short walk from the center of the Old Town. Evenings on the Malecon are just like strolling down the Ramblas in Barcelona with vendors, artists, and entertainers. During the day, you're just blocks away from the central marketplace or the more elegant shopping on the main thoroughfare. And it's easy to get to the gay beach about 1/2 mile away.
Puerto Vallarta is perfectly safe, and Villa David makes you feel even more comfortable by providing a (hilariously written) manual that gives seriously good advice.
Villa David is a great choice for a Mexican vacation away from the big boring resorts.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank Norman B
Amherstburg
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Just came back from our trip to Puerto Vallarta and have to say that the stay at Villa David made it really special.We expected a great place from what I had read here and what we had been told by our friends and we absolutely loved it.
Everything was great: from the host, look of the room and the view from it ,beautiful decks,common areas,swimming pool,great breakfasts,location. Loved the sounds of the neighborhood, made me feel like a part of it.
Can't wait to go back.
Thank you Bill.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Zoran K
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I recently stayed at Villa David. The location was great - a short walk to the beach and an opportunity to visit other local places within walking distance. The hosts were very friendly, the place was clean, and the guests were wonderful to be with during my visit. Also, I had an excellent massage at Villa David. I highly recommend Villa David to others.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank World T
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I reviewed Villa David years ago on one of my first visits. I have just returned from, I'm guessing, my tenth time staying there. The end of January and beginning of February I find to be a most excellent time of year for Puerto Vallarta. I would never think of any other place but Villa David for my stay. Clean beyond reproach, warm friendly atmosphere, and a complete breakfast service. Every amenity a man can think of has been a part of Villa David for years. The owners/hosts are exceptional and make every effort to make your stay a memorable experience.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank bob k
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 25 January 2013

This was my first time at Villa David and I will certainly stay there on my next trip to PV. I enjoyed being up in 'the hills' versus right on the beach with all the tourists and vendors and yet it was a short walk to get there when I did want head to the beach. Quiet, cobble stone street and great staff. Can't say enough about how I enjoyed it there.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ryan C
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

I have been to Puerto Vallarta several times, but this was my first time at Villa David. I just loved the place, the room, the pool, hot tub, full breakfast each morning and the very delightful accommodating staff. Love the view of the bay from the roof top balcony. Bill and David have done a great job in establishing a wonderful b & b in the heart of Centro. The steps up the hill are indeed exercising but for those who don't want to, a $4.50 cab ride works. The villa is very close to some of PV's best restaurants and also very close to the great night life. If you are looking for a perfect place to stay in Puerto Vallarta, check out this Villa

Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends