“Great Steakhouse with Better Breakfast”
Review of BocaDos STK

BocaDos STK
Ranked #75 of 1,181 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to BOCADOSSTK©Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa is pleased to present a new gastronomical experience and it´s already known culinary level. Bocados STK bites & meats; the new concept south of Puerto Vallarta, located on Garza Blanca´s mountaintop, the greatest view of the bay, and Puerto Vallarta´s starlight. Combiningthe best of both indoor and outdoor settings. Bocados STK bites & meats reinvents the image of your classic steakhouse, creating a fresh new concept. Combining worldwide contemporary and unique flavors, our menu offers a blend of RAW foods, small BITES, and the finest imported MEATS. It is your up and coming "hottest" restaurant in town.
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I was surprised that a steakhouse would serve breakfast, much less excel at it, but this one delivers. The brioche French toast was the best I've ever eaten. The view is equally spectacular.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

My husband had Flank Steak and I had Filet Mignon and shrimp skewers. We started off with salads which were really fresh and our meat was very tender!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I love my filet mignon and it was delicious here! On our honeymoon, and this had the perfect ambiance :)

Reviewed 6 October 2016

We stayed at Hotel Mousai and ate at this restaurant a couple times. Everything was yummy. Great steaks and sides

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Garza Blanca Resort and decided to eat in their steakhouse. We made reservations online. When we got to the restaurant they did not have our reservations... So don't make them online!... But all was well as they were able to seat us immediately. We each ordered a steak with a couple of sides served family style. Food was excellent and plentiful. We enjoyed it so much, we returned a couple of nights later.