“THE MOST PERFECT SPRING BREAK EVER!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
blvalente...
New York City, New York
“THE MOST PERFECT SPRING BREAK EVER!!”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Our week-long trip for our college spring break was amazing...we were so sad to leave!! Every single bedroom was absolutely incredible, the views were stunning, the pool always heated just right, and it was incredibly relaxing but also so convenient when catering to our spring break celebrations. Casa Azul Profundo is an absolutely amazing place---for relaxation, rejuvenation and creating the best memories. I am so thankful that we were able to stay here and have an even better time than our friends on Xtreme Trips (trust me, we compared!!)

The staff was also incredible. Roger became like family during the week, we wish we could bring him back to school with us! Every meal prepared, every snack we wanted, every drink made, all clean towels, spotless rooms and cozy beds...anything we wanted was right there. The security outside the villa at night was also great...sometimes we even felt more safe here than back at school. Roger made us feel so safe, always monitoring our schedule, knowing what we wanted to do or eat before we even thought about it ourselves. He was the highlight of our trip, and we have made plans to reunite here with him in upcoming years!

Juan was also an amazing driver. He waited for us always whenever we left the villa, and made sure we were safe upon arrival back home. At night, he would stay until he was certain that we had unlocked the door and gotten inside. Talking with him as he drove us around was a treat, learning his story and realizing how much he cared that we were safe and secure.

I can only hope that every other group in the future, including spring break groups, have as amazing of an experience as we did. Roger, Juan and us girls became very close on this trip and we owe all of our enjoyment to them both! Thank you so much Simon!!!!

Gaille S
Sydney
“A 60th Birthday to remember”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

2 years ago the planning began for our friends 60th. 26 people coming together from across the globe to spend one week under one roof.

Nightly themed dinners were planned and the day arrived.

From the minute we stepped foot on the property, Simon (owner) and Roger (head of staff) greeted us like long lost friends. It set the scene.

Daily Breakfast incredible, cleaned rooms daily spoilt us, and the best guac in the world by the pool whilst sipping on Margaritas... YUM

The boys went deep sea fishing and caught a 13 foot marlin (13 inches of record), guess what we had for dinner that night? Nom Nom Nom and the rest went to the homeless so pretty stoked with that outcome!

I cannot express enough my positive thoughts on this property. For a destination wedding, to meetings and incentives. The place is unique and individual and wonderful.

No matter where you are in the world (I am from Australia) the trip to PVR via LAX paled into comparison compared to the time spent at Casa Azul Profundo :)

Thanks team x

Tiffini W
“Amazing 50th Birthday! Amazing Villa!!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I & my guest had an AMAZING time at the AMAZING villa! I had a total of 13 guest with me to celebrate my 50th birthday! I stayed at the villa for 7 days, it was one of the best vacations to this date! It will be almost impossible to top it! The staff is awesome!!! Upon arriving on Friday Jorge met us at the door and quickly went into motion making us feel at home! He had us leave our bags at the front door and took us on a tour of the villa, it was like going through a museum! Every room kept getting better and better and all of them are amazing! All have gorgeous views of the ocean. After the tour Jorge made us the tastiest Margaritas, made sure we were ok then took all our bags to the designated room for each guest. I arrived a day before my guest to set things up for their arrival. Roger the house manager is sooooooooooooooooooo awesome! He is like your personal butler, assistant, concierge and so much more rolled into one person! Sylvia and Celina are amazing too. Celina cooked the most amazing meals for us for Breakfast and Dinner and it was delicious! The set up is like going to a restaurant but better! with a daily & evening view of the ocean right at your dinner table. Roger helped me arrange massages and pedicures for all my guest for Mother's day, he & Jorge made us Pina Coladas, Margaritas & Daiquiris in the afternoon as well as at dinner. The daiquiris were made with fresh strawberries. They always made a pitcher of non alcoholic as well as alcoholic to accommodate everyone. Celine made fresh homemade salsa & guacamole every afternoon and it was so good a lot of evenings we had request for her to make more before she left! Roger arranged for us to have a boat ride and go snorkeling, that was such a nice personal touch! The snorkeling was so much fun!!! Roger assisted me with ordering my birthday cake and picking it up from Costco ( it was delicious) & I surprised my guest with an 8 person Mariachi band at my birthday dinner that Roger arranged for me! My guest loved loved loved the trip and the VIP treatment they received from the staff!! I even had a large platter of fresh Lobster for my bday dinner. I had the best birthday celebration ever! I will definitely be back to stay here again! I can not leave out Rudy who took care of a lot of items for me before we arrived from Chicago. Simon has the best staff working for him at Casa Azul and undoubtedly the best villa in Puerto Vallarta! If you want an amazing experience stay here!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything but the views are awesome and the staff are amazing!
Liked least: Having to leave the villa and staff and go home
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Victoria...
San Diego, California
“Absolute Perfection”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We came for the week with family and ended the week with a wedding onsite for my daughter. The Villa is beautiful, comfortable and the ocean waves lulled us to sleep every night. The wedding was amazing with guests sitting out overlooking the ocean, just perfect.
And now the best for last...the staff! You cannot ask for better service with Roger running the house and immediately learning your names and making sure you have any and everything you need all day long. We are still lost without Roger now that were home, the man is utterly amazing. Were already planning our trip back next year, don't miss it!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Management Response
14 Apr 2016
Victoria thanks for your wonderful review. We are proud that it all went well for your daughter's wedding. We are ready to have you guys back!
Best Regards,
Simon Marin
RelaxMT
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Amazing Place to hold a Reflexology Class!!”
Reviewed 1 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Tracey Moon and Sharon Nash teach massage continuing education classes across the Americas, and when I saw the Reflexology class for Mexico I signed up immediately! I'm so grateful I did, because the Puerto Vallarta trip and the stay at Villa Azul Profundo was the best experience ever!! My husband went with me and we had the beautiful bedroom on the main floor with its own private living room. All of the bedrooms are beautiful, some just a bit more than others. They are also in the process of building an addition next to the current Casa so there will be even more space available soon.
When our stay here was over, we had to spend one night a the Sheraton Resort and it made me so glad we stayed in the private villa. What a difference! Instead of large crowds, giant swimming pools, humongous restaurants and impersonal staff, the Villa offers a private pool, serene views, only the people you want around you, delicious meals made by Selena and her crew, Roger to personally assist you with anything you want to go do, and coffee waiting for you every morning when you awaken. It is a delightful place!
Roger arranged for us to go snorkeling with his friend Juan who took us out in his brand new boat. His crew was very helpful, they had all the equipment and life jackets if you wanted one. (Although, the water is so buoyant you really do not need a life jacket at all, just turn and float, no effort required, you don't even need to kick your legs!)
We took the bus into town for 8 pesos each, or $1 for two people, something like that, it was very inexpensive and we recommend it! Much cheaper than a cab, easy to get on and only one place to get off, the town when you arrive! You may even be serenaded by someone playing guitar so have a few coins to give them.
We loved this place...hard to come home and have to shop and cook and clean up after ourselves again.....we were SOOOOO spoiled!
Do yourselves a favor, rent this villa, take your best friends and go have the vacation you deserve! You won't regret it...the only thing you'll regret, is having to go home.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Stunning villa, beautiful location. Not having to cook, shop or clean!!
Liked least: Nothing.
Friends getaway Large groups
Jean H
Statesboro, Georgia
“Review”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This is my first trip to Mexico and with the experience I've had at Casa Azul Profundo, I will definitely return. The staff has been awesome. So polite, accomodating and ready to answer all questions. Roger makes everyone feel so comfortable, safe and welcome. With only 11 rooms, makes the whole experience so intimate and family like. So relaxing, gorgeous views. and wonderful shopping. So easy to get around. Quiet, peaceful and alluring. You have great taste in decor and elaborating on enhancing the atmosphere. Thank you for providing such an awesome place for us to enjoy.

Angelique...
Chicago, Illinois
“The time of my Life”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I found Casa Azul Profundo on the Internet. I was looking for a location for my 50th birthday party. The pictures were amazing and the reviews were great. I spoke with Simon and decided this would be the place. As an airline employee I have travelled to many places and stayed in other villas but nothing prepared me for this stay. We were a group of 24. When we arrived we were greeted by Roger. Once we stepped in the door we stepped into paradise. After a tour of the villa, we got settled there was margaritas flowing and food. The meals were outstanding. We did shopping at local stores along with Costco and Sam's Club. The entire staff was incredible. The meals were all great and for the birthday dinner we had lobster. The lobster were caught fresh right below the villa, they don't get any fresher than that. The service there will make you never want to stay in another hotel again. The duration of our stay was fabulous and only regret was when we had to leave. If you are looking for outstanding service and a breathe taking view this is the place. You will not be disappointed.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The Service
Liked least: Leaving when my stay was over.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing