“LOVE IT!”

Ranked #638 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We welcome you to experience a genuine Mexican Pub where the locals live, become an INGRATO with us!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“LOVE IT!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

This Bar/Lounge/Club was opened in the end of 2012. It is exactly that kind of club what I missed in Centro Vallarta. NO MAINSTREAM Malecon!
-Good Music
-Good Prices
-Central Place
and all on 3 Floors.

I recommend Friday after midnight.(Electro DJ)

My new local Pub!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank patrick s

“poor ambience”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

we checked this pub for a few drinks, the service was terrible, slow slow slow, bad sound system, musique very average, and the crowd ?? kids. Looks like a place where a small group of buddies get together.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank guzano
jcasarin, Propietario at La Ingrata Mexican Pub, responded to this review, 22 November 2012
Although is a policy of La Ingrata Mexican Pub not to intervene in the opinions posted on TripAdvisor, I will take the opportunity to do so as I am directly involved on the service provided the last weekend.

La Ingrata Mexican Pub is designed to offer different options of enjoyment in a single place. Since the building has three floors (main floor, first floor with billiard table and a roof-terrace), it allow us to be a good choice for different type of customers whose ages lies between the early 20's and late 40's. On Thursdays, we offer open bar for ladies (Ingrata's Night) from 10pm to 2am with a Dj on the roof-terrace. On Fridays we have a live band on the roof-terrace and a Dj. On Saturdays, you will find two Dj's, one on the roof-terrace and another one on the main floor, both playing different types of music. So, as you can conclude, we are a crowded place. But, as I wrote lines above, the age range is kind of wide and diverse.

It's not my intention to change anyone's opinion since it describes a personal experience on a given time that might not have suited your expectations. But the fact that we have full house every weekend since our opening three months ago, and the fact that both locals and foreign visitors favour us with their prescence becoming a recurrent clientele, and leave (most of them) with no clear sight of disappointment nor an attitude towards the service, make us feel we are on the right path.

Therefore, I would like to invite every customer who wishes to come and confirm that the service provided is designed to meet 100% with all our customer demands when it's rightful to do so.

Thank you and we will be waiting for you at La Ingrata Mexican Pub.

Sincerely yours,

Jorge Casarín.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Always a great time at La Ingrata! Food is delish! You have to try each of the salsas...I can't get enough of it. The music is great! They have this very eclectic vibe and the clientele is very cool, relaxed, and artsy. One of my fave facts is that they have Victoria. So I can skip the Corona and the Pacifico.

• Visited October 2012